Noctua NH-L12S, Premium Low Profile CPU Cooler with Quiet 120mm PWM Fan (Brown)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You see, I spent some time taking all of the accessories out of their packages, arranging them and taking some pictures but it was definitely time well spent.

Now I have in my hands its successor bearing the name Noctua NH-L12S, which promises a lot of improvements and definitely better performance. At the same time, the NH-L12S is highly versatile: with the fan installed on top of the fins, the cooler is compatible with RAM modules of up to 45mm in height. In this case there is nothing much to prepare, since the back plate is the original provided with the motherboard and all I had to do is to install it, place the plastic spacers on the motherboard. Established in 2005, Noctua took international silent enthusiasts’ hearts by storm and quickly developed into one of the most acclaimed suppliers of premium quality quiet cooling products. Please consult our CPU compatibility list to find out whether the NH-L12S is recommended for your CPU.Notice the extra thickness of the aluminum block that sandwiches the heatpies and the copper base, on which resides the fixing securing plate. The CPU temp topped out at 61C during gaming, at this point the GPU was the loudest component resulting in a sound level of 25dB, i would describe it as a quiet low level hum coming from the GPU side of the case. SSO stands for “Self Stabilizing Oil-pressure”, which the SSO combines a hydrodynamic oil bath bearing with an additional magnet dedicated to the self-stabilization of the rotor axis. Sticking with their design language is something Noctua is known for, and this extends to the packaging. And since this is a cooler with pretty tight dimensions focused for HTPC systems and my CPU is not a exactly such type and most of all energy saver I will perform a test just on the default frequency.

As you can see, it fits like a glove in all directions, as long as you use LP RAM kits like this Corsair LPX Vengeance series which are 31 mm tall. If your case allows it, putting the fan on top gets you RAM compatibility up to 45 mm tall (for example G. Then those miniature pins on the inside of the frame help improve acoustic performance and overall efficiency. Therefore, Noctua cannot accept any liability, nor in any other way be held responsible, for the following compatibility information.Use negative offset, that will shift the voltage/frequency curve so that the CPU runs at higher clocks at lower voltage. Supporting Intel LGA1851, LGA1700 ( since 2021), LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156) as well as AMD AM5 and AM4 ( since 2019), the SecuFirm2™ mounting included with the NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition is straightforward to install, provides perfect contact pressure and will stand the test of time even under heavy use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop