Perfect Formula Strengthens & Brightens Pink Gel Coat 18ml

Perfect Formula Strengthens & Brightens Pink Gel Coat 18ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Daily Moisture: a jojoba rich formula that helps maintain moisture balance in the cuticles and nails. Though it may seem counterintuitive, frequent dish-washing, hand-washing, or just plain living in a dry environment can dry out the nails. Natural nails typically get drier with age as well, as it is more difficult for the body to retain moisture. Sometimes, however, brittle nails are the result of an iron deficiency or other medical condition. This Pink Gel Coat process only needs to be done once a week and it can be removed with any nail polish remover; you don’t need to soak your nails. This is how my nails looked after four weeks! Longer than they have ever been and my naughty nail hasn’t split either. It went the same distance as all my other nails! I have never had such long, strong, and beautiful nails. Thanks to Perfect Formula.”- Stephanie Hyacinth via Facebook

Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat Duo - QVC UK Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat Duo - QVC UK

A. No, you do not need to apply a base coat or topcoat. Perfect Formula Gel Coat Color is a nail strengthener, base coat, topcoat and nail color all in one! A. Yes! Perfect Formula Gel Coat is formulated as a base coat that strengthens your nails and will also help your favorite nail polish color last longer. A. Win the battle over thin, weak nails caused by the daily abuses of everyday life with Perfect Formula’s Gel Coat or our Pink Gel Coat. You will never need to wear acrylic nails again! You don't have permission to access "http://www.qvcuk.com/beauty/perfect-formula/_/N-lfm0Z1z141t9/c.html" on this server.

Milkshake Silver Shine Haircare

A. Many people do use Gel Coat as a topcoat and love it. However, It is actually formulated as a basecoat so it does not have all the necessary properties of a great topcoat. As a result, we highly recommend using Perfect Formula’s “ My Favorite Topcoat” for a high-gloss, long lasting manicure. A. Yellow nails can turn the look of natural nails from fresh to dull and downright unattractive. Although it may not mean your nails are unhealthy, yellow nails can give that impression. A. Choose Pink Gel Coat for a healthy looking manicure with a rosy glow finish, choose Gel Coat if you are going to be using nail color on top and choose Gel Coat Color for strong nails in one of Perfect Formula’s fashionable colors. A. One brush stroke on each side of the nail and one down the middle. Let dry to self-level and then apply additional coats as needed to achieve the desired effect.

Perfect Formula - QVC UK Perfect Formula - QVC UK

I then follow with one coat of the Gel Coat to give a double layer of protection; this makes the Pink Gel Coat look even glossier.Strengthen, Moisturize, Protect and COLOR! This collection contains six of Perfect Formula’s most popular items to ensure healthy, strong nails with a splash of color. You don't have permission to access "http://www.qvcuk.com/perfect-formula-ruby-gel-coat.product.230128.html" on this server. The product contains a hint of pink and an optical brightener that makes your nail bed look rosy pink and filters out any yellow on the tips of your nails. So the whites of your nails look whiter. The result is healthy looking nails. Nails inc 2 Perfect formula 2 Aillsa 1 Beetles gel polish 1 Didier lab 1 Maybelline 1 Nailner 1 Sally hansen 1 Tomicca 1 V venalisa 1

Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat for sale in UK | 16 used Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat for sale in UK | 16 used

My hands are constantly in and of water, whether it be trying out beauty products or busy in the kitchen developing recipes.

You don't have permission to access "http://www.qvcuk.com/perfect-formula-7-piece-complete-manicure-collection.product.240166.html" on this server. You don't have permission to access "http://www.qvcuk.com/perfect-formula-pink-gel-coat-duo.product.227131.html" on this server. I’ve also used this product underneath the nail tip as this is the oldest part of the nail and needs the most strengthening. Its keratin-rich formula includes an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance, making the nail bed look rosy pink and the tips of nails white. Your nails will look like they’ve had a French manicure…and it dries in a minute or less.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop