Sennheiser MX 375 In-Ear Headphones - Black

Sennheiser MX 375 In-Ear Headphones - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

excellent value and can always rely on sennheiser to produce great products for a very very reasonable price! I use headphones for listening to whilst walking and whilst relaxing and so (for the latter especially) I insist on complete clarity however I do tend to lose head phones and so these are perfect! they look great too! The Sennheiser MX 375 In-Ear Headphones are suitable for everyday use rather than just being good for sitting around in your living room. I listen to my music mainly whilst walking. They do not cancel out the sounds of the surrounding environment, which I think is much better for safety reasons whilst walking, especially if it’s dark. Much to my delight, there is no ‘windy’ sound if the cable brushes against your clothes. Ergonomically designed for an optimum fit and comfort, these earphones deliver maximum audio quality with a minimum size. Relax and enjoy pure audio immersion.

Sennheiser MX 375 - Earphones - Headphones - Optimized for Smart Sennheiser MX 375 - Earphones - Headphones - Optimized for Smart

Your search for stylish earphones is over with the MX 375 earphones. Their high performance dynamic drivers deliver powerful, booming bass while their sleek and ultra lightweight demeanor aids in offering enhanced portability and style.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop