Erratic Cinematic

Erratic Cinematic

RRP: £12.55
Price: £6.275
£6.275 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

What Have You Done’ is watching my mate fall foul to the dangers of the party. Watching somebody that I cared about become someone else in front of my eyes—and trying to stop it. At the time I thought I was writing it about him, but I realised well after I'd written it that I was really singing about myself.” a b c d e f g h McCool, Mary (23 July 2015). "Video: Gerry Cinnamon makes T in the Park debut – and the response is epic". STV Glasgow . Retrieved 7 January 2018. Scottish Alternative Music Awards 2016 winners". Record of the Day. 14 October 2016 . Retrieved 7 January 2018.

Dalziel, Magdalene (28 September 2017). "Glasgow singing sensation Gerry Cinnamon tops UK album charts". Glasgow Live . Retrieved 7 January 2018. A year later, in July 2019, the album peaked at 17 on the Official Albums Chart, shifting 3,062 chart sales that week. The peak coincided with his announcement of his biggest UK-wide tour for November/December that year. 4,247

Playing it live, I’ve said a few times, ‘This is a song about believing in yourself.’ But it's not really, man, because I've never really believed in myself. When you're on a downer and people try and give you advice, it just bounces off, because you're in your own head, and you're in a downward spiral. But what I say is what I would want someone to remind me: If you put the graft in for a full year, within a year, you will be in a better place than you were before. I wrote this about eight years ago, and it was a prediction of when money gets involved in the choices that you start making. ‘They tell me be silent, make paper and do what you’re told’: It’s to do with getting signed. When people throw money at you, it's usually at the sacrifice of something else—usually your character or your moral compass, or your taste. So this is really a call to arms to never change.” In summer 2015, Cinnamon supported John Power on tour, [14] released another single, Kampfire Vampire, [15] and performed to a large crowd on the T-Break Stage at T in the Park, [6] [3] [16] fulfilling a long-held ambition to play at the festival. [10] Dalziel, Magdalene (8 July 2017). "Glasgow's own Gerry Cinnamon goes down a treat at TRNSMT". Glasgow Live . Retrieved 7 January 2018. a b c "Castlemilk star Gerry Cinnamon who shot to fame with pro-independence song Hope Over Fear is looking forward to new single release". Daily Record. 24 April 2015 . Retrieved 7 January 2018. Belter and Sometimes: "UK Independent Chart Positions". Official Charts. 22 July 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022.

Brown, Steven (5 May 2023). "Gerry Cinnamon announces release of live Hampden album alongside new music". GlasgowLive . Retrieved 24 July 2023. Sun Queen: "UK Independent Chart Positions". Official Charts. 18 October 2019 . Retrieved 18 October 2019. The only reason I'm in this game is because it's full of imposters ruining music and my very existence annoys them and it pleases me. If you're a working class musician hearing this or reading it and you respect the art of song writing more than the art of pretending then you have a responsibility to get involved. There's a war on for real music and if you're sound and can write decent tunes then you're on the front line whether you like it or not." [8] [9] Discography [ edit ] Studio albums [ edit ] Title Erratic Cinematic: "Official UK Indie Albums Chart". Official Charts Company. 5 April 2019 . Retrieved 5 April 2019.

Follow Us

Not only were his Glasgow shows amazing to watch, the Hampden Park shows also broke a record as he became the first independent act, as well as the first Scot, to sell out multiple nights at Hampden Park. As well as celebrating the forthcoming live album, Cinnamon also confirmed that he has his third album currently in the works. Set for release later this year, the release will follow his self-released debut ‘Erratic Cinematic’ [2017] and his chart-topping second album, ‘The Bonny’ [2020]. Ali, Aftab (29 June 2018). "Castlemilk singing sensation Gerry Cinnamon announces four Glasgow gig dates". Evening Times . Retrieved 30 June 2018. Marshall, Nikki (11 December 2019). "Gerry Cinnamon review – belter of a show delivers the joy Sydney needs right now". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077 . Retrieved 24 July 2023. The gig saw 50,000 people fill the stadium each night in the sold-out shows, bringing in triple the number of fans as Calvin Harris' show at the stadium a few weeks before. 'Live at Hampden Park' album

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop