Hot Bento - Self Heated Lunch Box - Battery Powered Food Warmer with AC Charger - for The Office, School, Travel, Outdoors, & More - Refrigerator Safe for Meal Prep, Easy to Clean

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hot Bento - Self Heated Lunch Box - Battery Powered Food Warmer with AC Charger - for The Office, School, Travel, Outdoors, & More - Refrigerator Safe for Meal Prep, Easy to Clean

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I would say I absolutely love it but I cant until the lid issue is fixed. The lids dont seem to stay on very well and food has spilled out on a few occasions This temperature range is considered safe for keeping most cooked foods warm for a reasonable amount of time without overcooking or causing food spoilage.

Heated Lunch Boxes of 2020 | Video Review Top 8 Electric Heated Lunch Boxes of 2020 | Video Review

Battery died after a few months. Received another on warranty but not sure how long it will last. Company recommended I should not let battery go to zero charge yet I never did as I always had it charged. We’ll see how long my replacement battery lasts. I love the luncheonette but can’t give it more than three stars because of the battery premature failure. I’ve got a half dozen guys at work drooling and sooner or later they’re going to start coming over to the hot side. Best gift ever, my BF is in construction and was tired of fishing burritos out of his tiny thermo. Only issue is after a year it stopped heating up. This thing practically pays for itself. My studmuffin was spending so much money eating out because he doesn’t have access to a microwave, and you can only eat so many sandwiches. It’s a little pricey but in the end, you will be saving so much money not buying lunch.Bought this for my husband and he loves it! He says that it warms up his food perfectly. Super thankful he can have a warm lunch now! Bought this for my husband he is a construction worker and does not always at a microwave to heat up his food. He said this gets really hot and it so cool he heats up 2 hour before his lunchtime. He coworkers said it is awesome an they plan on purchasing one too!!! Lifesaver for hungry construction workers!!!

Portable Food Warmers (Electric Lunch Boxes) The 5 Best Portable Food Warmers (Electric Lunch Boxes)

It is easy to use and carry anywhere, it is made with food-grade materials (no BPA) and heats the food evenly. It can even be set through the dedicated LunchEAZE app. The luncheaze heater has been a game changer. I’m a police officer and while working we are limited in time to eat. Having the luncheaze heating up my food while on calls is very helpful. The luncheaze has save me money and time while on duty. I have received plenty of compliments by my coworkers on the luncheaze and I have referred them all to one. Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate our customers and their satisfaction is important to us.My husband and I are really enjoying the Luncheaze product. We did run into some trouble with one of our batteries, but we had insurance and where able to get it replaced. Our lunch bags stitching has started to become unstitched, because we use them 5 days a week. Other than that, we are very pleased with the product. The warranty does not cover the accessories including lids, meal containers, insulated bags, extra batteries and chargers, and car inverters. My boyfriend loved having a warm lunch since there isn’t any microwaves in out in the middle of projects. Super good gift

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop