HeadRush FRFR-108 - 2000 W Full-Range Flat-Response Powered Guitar Cabinet

HeadRush FRFR-108 - 2000 W Full-Range Flat-Response Powered Guitar Cabinet

RRP: £278.00
Price: £139
£139 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Additionally, it is useful for those who need a small, tough gadget for clubs and small performance spaces. Someone said if you're using them as stage monitors then the FOH speakers will provide some bass compensation on stage? I had plenty of volume left over but didn't need it. I did have the b3 organ synth going in the return of the stomp and out to the 108's and it was very nice. If your amplifier has output lines or emitted effects, you can use that, but don't use a powered head speaker with it because it can damage both. Wrapping Up I recently used a stomp with 2 108's in a garage practice and 108's sounded great at reasonable sound bass & drummer.

The FRFR-108 will integrate well with your existing gear and open up a world of new sonic possibilities. Be you a touring guitar player, a seasoned session guitar player, or even an aspiring beginner, a guitar cabinet (cab for short) will always have a place in your chain of gears–a very important place, for that matter. The unit is a 2000 watt active flat-response, full-range electrical guitar cabinet that delivers incredible performance and loud impact to the operator from a compact, portable 20-lb speaker enclosure, modelers, and multi-effects. Headrush FRFR 112 is also a 2000-watt guitar and bass amplifier. It also has two XLR inputs in which you can plug in two instruments at once, and you can control their voices individually with the individual volume controllers. This is high-fashioned and commonly used for the tones of speakers. Besides this color, this Headrush pair is also the same in output wattage.

You can use either an XLR or a TRS connector depending on your desire and the output type on your multi-fx/amp modeller since both inputs are line-level. The TS inputs can be used with the TRS inputs. The FRFR-108 follows in the footsteps of it's bigger brother, the Headrush FRFR-112. Perfect for a more authentic front-of-house sound with bigger drivers and woofers and to give you more power! The HeadRush FRFR-108 is a portable 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that works in unison with your HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard, or any other multi-FX/amp modeller. Certainly has more spread than an amp so more people hear it more clearly without the beaminess and losing treble off centre.

If you want a lightweight guitar cabinet, which brings you active powered bass, you should choose FRFR 108. Thanks to the 2000W amplifier, 12 inches of rugged 2-way speaker, and a host of input or output options and adjustable / EQ capabilities, the FRFR 112 easily overcomes performance requirements. The FRFR-112 delivers extraordinary acoustic accuracy and high SPL (sound pressure levels), to ensure that the music is projected with the utmost clarity and with exactly the tonal character that the musician intended.The reason is that FRFR 108 is created for use with electric guitar modelers. It would be great if you play in a small practice space or at a lower volume.

There seem to be a lot of satisfied players, guitarist and keyboardist, who are using them for stage monitoring? As far as the difference between the Alto and the HR, there is a Youtube video where someone compares the two. In all honesty I could not hear a major difference between the two (if at all). Might be my ears though ..... In the end, portability made me buy the Alto. It is easy to handle, very light and seems very well built. Whether you are using the FRFR-108 as a floorboard monitor wedge or your main amplification source, all the critical power and connectivity options are included to ensure you are primed for any scenario. Advanced Processing Technology

Connected to normal music it sounds great. It's just not designed to sound like a guitar amp, that's all ;) This is quite understandable because they hold lots of common characteristics in many aspects, especially their exterior design. The tone sounds the same to me at practice and gig volumes, I don't think I ever had to tweak the EQ the louder I went.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop