5kind Extra Strong Hemp Cream 100ml - High Strength Hemp Oil Formula - Joint & Muscle, Back Pain, Relief for Sore Muscles, Soothe Feet, Knees, Neck, Shoulders - Rich in Natural Extracts

£9.9
FREE Shipping

5kind Extra Strong Hemp Cream 100ml - High Strength Hemp Oil Formula - Joint & Muscle, Back Pain, Relief for Sore Muscles, Soothe Feet, Knees, Neck, Shoulders - Rich in Natural Extracts

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

still works but wondering if it's worth the extra money for the same or less amount of the active ingredients. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Guy, 5Kind founder, had just finished the famous open water channel crossing and ended up with sore shoulders, hips and muscles. While it's not as common from what I've seen, I've really liked anything that came in an emu oil base.

This cream has helped me recover from a broken ankle injury and is good for direct application onto sore aching muscles and joints. This is a great opportunity for us to support a local team and promote our mission of making the world a kinder place. We only use ingredients that are essential to moisturising and nourishing the skin and achieving the results in the body we aim for. Right now I rely heavily on staff/friend recommendations and what's available in nearby dispensaries.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As legality and regulations become more universal I'm hoping there will be a more clear way to identify how effective they will be. Beeswax, borage oil join a carefully-selected blend of natural and organic extracts including horsetail, hops and hibiscus.

If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Aqua (Water), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder†, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Coco-caprylate, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl glucoside, *CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL (KEY ACTIVE: Hemp Oil)†, Borago officinalis seed oil, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract†, Humulus lupulus (Hops) extract†, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Tricum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Salicylic acid, Chrondrus crispus powder, Xanthan gum, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Parfum, Citric acid, Sodium phytate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Sorbic acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcolhol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral. It doesn't smell strong either so no fear of stinking like a chemical toilet as you go about your daily business. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

As for this extra strong it has more of a deep heat kick to it so in that sense it's stronger,but I don't get why the cannibis is higher on the list of the original 5kind than the extra strong I don't have a clue. as I've said before this will make you very lathargic and tired so if your sensitive to hemp use in conjunction with something like voltorol in the day and this in the night. All I will say about it is that it's got more of a deep heat kick to it but the cannibis percentage is way down on the list compared to the original. While there are numerous medications available to manage arthritis symptoms, many individuals are turning to natural remedies for relief.This unique blend penetrates deep into the skin, delivering nourishment and comfort where it's needed most.

They say that it offers good pain relief, helps with lower backache, arthritis, and helps with movement and pain relief. Arthritis relief gelArthritis is a condition characterized by joint inflammation, pain, and stiffness.

So, whether your muscles are strained after a workout, you deal with regular joint discomfort, or you have tired muscles in the evenings, so say goodbye to harsh chemicals and embrace natural long-lasting relief and nourishment with 5Kind Extra Strong Hemp Cream.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop