Love Letters from God: Bible Stories

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Your sentiments of the duties we owe to our country are such as become the best of women and the best of men. Among all the disappointments and perplexities which have fallen my share in life, nothing has contributed so much to support my mind as the choice blessings of a wife.... God has revealed himself through THE Word, his Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible is ultimately about him. Remember, the Pharisees had the Scriptures, but Jesus rebuked them because they’d missed the whole point: ‘You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me’ (John 5:39). So as we read Scripture, we are learning more about Jesus and encountering him. We will see his ways, his goodness, his love, his power, his glory and his purity. As we get to know him better, we will know more intimacy with him. We will know what he loves and what he hates. We also have been given the Spirit, the same Spirit that inspired the writers. With the Spirit of God dwelling within us, helping us to see Christ, who is the exact image of his father, we are taking part in a divine moment. We are on holy ground. You fall and make mistakes. You do things you wish you had never done. You know how it feels to be in a great temptation and to feel horrible because you are so strongly tempted by the lusts and desires in your human nature. You know how miserable it feels when you give in to temptation in a moment of weakness and when it feelslike things can never be made right again. You might feel that God is angry with you. You might even doubt that you have received forgiveness for what you have done.

Love letter from GOD, for you - God Is Real

God commissioned Jonah to go east to Assyria, to the capital of Nineveh and deliver a message of judgment. But Jonah fled west toward Spain because he feared the Assyrians. You know the story—Jonah ended up in the sea where he was swallowed by a great fish. Jonah repented and called on the Lord and was delivered. God gave him a second chance. Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Your message God’s Love Letter to You is amazing! I’ve spent years struggling on what it means to be loved. My dad was a great provider, but never could show his family affection.We are nice to each other, but it is all superficial.”

About the author

I love you! (John 3:16) I created you in my image (Genesis 1:27) and I called you “very good” (Genesis 1:31). I knit you together in your mother’s womb (Psalm 139:13). I know the number of the hairs on your head (Matthew 10:30), and I am familiar with all your ways (Psalm 139:3). My precious thoughts of you are as countless as the sand on the seashore (Psalm 139:17-18). Marisa is a writer, poet, & editor. She is the author of Somewhere On A Highway, a poetry collection on self-discovery, growth, love, loss and the challenges of becoming.

Love letter from God: Bible verses showing God’s love for you

Marine litter is a huge ecological problem. Many countries’ coastlines are littered with plastic and debris, and there is an “island” of plastic more than the twice the size of Texas in the Pacific Ocean where currents have accumulated the debris. Fish become entangled in discarded fishing nets and lines, with bellies full of plastic debris they have swallowed.God’s love is perhaps one of the most misunderstood aspects of our heavenly Father’s nature. If you have enjoyed this study of God’s love, you might enjoy my book God loves you: He always has—He always Will, which outlines ten aspects of God’s love that provide transforming truths for living today and offer sustaining hope for the future. A leper approached Jesus and said, “If You are willing, You can make me clean.” Jesus touched the man, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed”—and he was healed (Mark 1:40-42). If I could make you look into my eyes, if I could let you see the way I look at you, you would be so liberated. In his vision of the future, the apostle John saw that “new heaven and a new earth,” our new domain being pictured as the New Jerusalem “coming down out of heaven from God” (Revelation 21:1-2). Somehow, at the end of the age, when Christ has returned to reign and inaugurate the eternal state, this earth will be renovated and a new earth will be the result—a new earth full of righteousness in which pain and sorrow will be absent. The beautiful imagery of the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21 lets us know that the new earth will be a place that reflects the glory of God throughout.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop