Dr Moo Quick Milk Magic Sipper Chocolate Flavour Sipper Straws 10 x Pack (50 Straws)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dr Moo Quick Milk Magic Sipper Chocolate Flavour Sipper Straws 10 x Pack (50 Straws)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My kids are flavoured milk lovers so when I first saw these I thought what the heck lets give it a whirl, and I was delighted my the result (and yes I did get one each for the kids ) This is a delightful and inventive way to get kids to drink milk and I for one whole heartedly support this, but it was mentioned to me that there was a fair amount of sugar in these straws, but when I compared this to another popular brand of milk flavouring I found that these milk straws actually contained less sugar than the other per 100gms, so I have no qualms about my kids using this product in moderation at all. Unlike flavored syrups or powders, Magic Milk Straws are all natural, free of preservatives, low in sugar, and devoid of fat and cholesterol. I was also able to give them to my son to take as part of his afternoon snack, he loved them - thought they were cool, and it was a great way of getting him away from sugar-filled juice (these straws claim only one and a half teaspoons of sugar). I think he picked up on my blank stare as a sign I hadn't heard of them, so we wandered down to the local supermarket so that he could educate me in the ways of modern milk flavourings.

As you take a long sip, the flavor beads inside the straw begin to dissolve and infuse their delicious taste into your milk.I tried one and personally find them really strong flavours (but I'm someone who grew up drinking milk as it is). Soy milk may be too strong a flavour to work well, and I'm not sure the straws have enough flavour to mask the strong taste of soy. As the milk is sipped through Sipahh, the UniBeads dissolve and turn boring white milk into a healthy snack that everyone can enjoy.

Milk Magic straws are also portion controlled, no scooping, measuring or stirring, just Dip, Sip, and Enjoy! I have had several types of milk-flavouring products, right through to the ol' fave Milo and I think this is the most pleasant and the most fun.Magic Milk Straws are low in sugar, lactose-free, gluten-free, preservative-free, and have zero fat and cholesterol. Each Magic Milk Straw is crammed with all-natural flavor beads which transform your milk into a delicious treat. I don't do too well on milk, and it gave this reviewer ample chances to try these straws on rice milk. These straws are easy for on the go and the perfect drink for after a workout- which is when I usually have one!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop