Adult Big Foot Costume

Adult Big Foot Costume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please tell us which fur you prefer when you send your measurements (height, weight, chest and/or belt size) to: [email protected] This Sasquatch looks like he just walked in on Grandma and Grandpa Bigfoot getting primal in the bedroom. His expression is priceless! Still, though, lose the banana and you’ve got a pretty decent Sasquatch suit, even if his face makes you ask, “Who so serious, bro?” If you’ve ever wanted to feel like you’re a character in a Nintendo 64 game, put on this hilarious polygonal Bigfoot suit.

Bigfoot Costume - Etsy UK Adult Bigfoot Costume - Etsy UK

I am a big fan of these one-person illusion costumes, and this one is one of the more unique I have seen. This Bigfoot Costume will confuse the hell out of kids on Halloween…. so you know it will be a blast. Now that we’ve met the contestants, it is time to hand out the awards. Without further ado, the best Sasquatch costumes on the market today. The blondish fur has been discontinued by our supplier. So now, we are making this regular bigfoot costume with brown fur, as shown on this mask: Now this is your standard, realistic Bigfoot costume! I may have a hard time determining whether the creature before me is a human in a costume, or—dare I say it!— the real thing. It’s either a “Who spiked the punch?” night or a “What’s that terrible animal smell?” night. Surprise me Super awesome. The hands and feet are nicely detailed; the fur looks soft, and the facial expression is positively GQ. Is it just me, or is he biting his lower lip in a sultry “come hither” sort of way?I got the gorilla costume in today. One of my main concerns was that it was not going to look as good as it did on the internet, then I got it in my hands and could not believe that it was even better in person. I really do think you make one of the all time best costumes."

Kids Bigfoot Costume - Etsy UK

Absolutely disgusting. Crusty af and inspires the same kind of fear you get from looking at old, white politicians. Bottom line: This Bigfoot looks like it wants to take away my reproductive rights and I don’t trust him. 0/10 Cryptids-are-out-there: I can’t help but think there’s some deep metaphor or irony in here about Colonialism, but this isn’t Heart of Darkness, so Bigfoot, you’re doing amazing sweetie. 6/10Again, if you’re not feeling particularly Squatchy this season, Costume Agent provides a huge spectrum of alternatives (see below).

Adult Big Foot Costume - 01012 - Fancy Dress Ball Adult Big Foot Costume - 01012 - Fancy Dress Ball

If Sasquatch is indeed just some sort of upright walking gorilla, then this might just be the single most realistic Bigfoot costume in the lineup. Even though this Bigfoot costume might appear more like an angry soot-covered, homeless guy in a giant fur coat than an angry Sasquatch (see Mulholland Drive), I still love this item. It has the most unique face of all the contestants in the contest and should truly frighten the children: a massive bonus. This Bigfoot suit reminds me of the old joke: “What do you feed a 600 pound gorilla? Anything it wants!” This could be a stellar Bigfoot costume with a few simple alterations. Bigfoot Base and the panel of judges loved its raw, dirty visage, so the award for scariest Bigfoot costume EASILY goes to Char-Squatch. We need more Sasquatch costumes running around on Halloween night. It’s time to unleash the Bigfoot armies this season. To help determine the greatest Bigfoot costume on the market, I employed a panel of like-minded pundits to share their opinions on these great pieces! There are plenty of epic Sasquatch suits, but these will take your evening up a few notches.

This is bizarre. Do you remember that lady who tried to “fix” the painting of Jesus and completely repainted the figure to look so much worse? This is the equivalent of that, Bigfoot style. While I appreciate the elderly stanky leg I have a problem with how this Sasquatch suit is not fitted. I’d much prefer to see abs, biceps, and thighs being served along with that well-sculpted face. 6/10 skunkapes The winner of the Bigfoot costume Halloween showdown is definitely Mr. SquatchNasty. While I was hesitant to award this best Sasquatch suit, since it is so common, it actually covers a lot of bases for folks who need to scratch their Bigfoot itch this year. I am Frank Coffman, the owner of Undead Monsters, at 946 Spruce in Boulder, Colorado. We make the best gorilla suit on the market. Here's more about me and how I work: Is he mad because he has arthritis in his hands? This Bigfoot costume gives the others some stiff competition.

Big Foot Costume | Sasquatch Costume | Animal Jumpsuit Adult Big Foot Costume | Sasquatch Costume | Animal Jumpsuit

Get a gorilla suit that's made to fit you! We custom make the costume to fit your measurements (height, weight, chest and/or waist size) -- at your request.The greatest part about this costume is the look of longing in the gorillas eyes. It looks both excited and terrified of what it might get into with it’s now caged man. 5/10 skunkapes Our fur supplier has discontinued the light brown fur that we've been using for the friendly bigfoot costume. Anyway, the garb itself will keep you warm for east-coast Halloween night. It also appears that this chap is flat-faced. Like, no dimension to the mask… just a cardboard cutout essentially. I could be wrong, but I can’t seem to find a product image from the side. If you like a little more definition in your masks, I’d consider something else. A hoaxer might consider this costume as well, especially if you’re trying to leave a dark, lasting impression on your victims. In that respect, this might be your most realistic Bigfoot costume. All pieces are included: jumpsuit, mask, hands, and feet!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop