Xiaomi Haylou W1 Bluetooth Earphones True Wireless Blue EU

Xiaomi Haylou W1 Bluetooth Earphones True Wireless Blue EU

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Are the Haylou W1 comfortable? Yes they are and that’s due to the specific shape of the earbuds which has been proven to be a bit better than the pea-shaped-only TWS earpieces (that’s how the traditional earbuds were designed). Furthermore, the fact that I don’t have to push a physical button does ensure that the ear canal doesn’t get irritated as often. All in all, I think 2-3 hours on a single sit is achievable with the Haylou W1. Treble sounds great. Vocals and instrumentals pop ever so slightly to give a rather engaging music listening experience. Playing my favorite tunes on the Haylou W1 has been a pleasant experience overall. Given the immaculate design and build of the W1, I was expecting it to fit rather comfortably in-ear, and I wasn’t disappointed. The W1 one is of the most secure-fitting TWS earbud I’ve reviewed in a while, right next to the Mpow Mdots, and that has an extra appendage to help it stay in place.

So does the Knowles balanced armature driver make any difference? I’d say yes. It certainly increases the dynamic range of the W1. IPX4 یک مدل ضدپاشش آب بوده و کاملا ضدآب تلقی نمی‌شود، بنابراین برای ورزش ایده آل بوده و زیرباران و یا غوطه ور شدن در آب مناسب نیست.There’s a touch of minimalism here and there on the W1, so while it does try to make a statement with its looks, it’s a TWS earphone that makes a subtle but elegant statement. I like the Haylou brand lettering on its sides, which says a lot because I’m not really a fan of lettering on TWS earphones. When you choose Xcessories Hub as your Haylou destination, you’re choosing more than just a product—you’re choosing reliability, authenticity, and a seamless shopping experience. Elevate your tech game with the best in the business, and embrace the future with Haylou. I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is excellent, and the connection is seamless and intact even at a distance of about 5 meters. The music would be momentarily interrupted when a barrier was placed between us, but it would return after about 30 seconds and we could then listen to the music consistently. Note - they are, seemingly like all QCC3040 buds, loud. They also defaulted to Aptx-adaptive on several Android devices I tested. Bravo!

aptX Adaptive codec can automatically adjust performance according to different scenes, bringing more vivid music and smoother gaming. The water resistance rating is lower than what you’d get on the Mpow M13, which ships with an IPX8 rating, but it’s enough cover to protect the Haylou W1 from water damage that can occur during light rains, sweaty workouts, or water splashes. It’s, however, not enough protection to allow you to swim with this, so no funny ideas. Bluetooth 5.2 While many TWS earphones sort of emphasize one segment of their sound profile (for instance, treble on the QCY T12), the W1 blends everything together in moderation for a smooth and rolling audio listening experience. Bass is deep and punchy enough. They also suffered the misfortune of arriving at the same time as the Soundpeats H1, and that's an unfair comparison as the H1 are nearly twice the price, but had I reviewed straight after the T10, I'd probably have been a little more excited, although again...a slightly unfair comparison as the W1 are almost twice the price of the w1 باید به این موضوع توجه داشته باشید که این محصول از ANC برخوردار نیست و در نتیجه صدای محیط را خواهید شنید. با این حال کیفیت صدایی که هندزفری بلوتوثی haylou w1 تولید می‌کند نظر شما را به سمت خودش جلب خواهد کرد. این هندزفری باس مناسبی تولید می‌کند و صدای با کیفیتی پخش می‌کند که کیفیت خوبی دارد. صداها بسیار خوب شنیده می‌شوند و از تفکیک مناسبی بهره می‌برند. حتی وقثی صدا را خیلی زیاد بلند می‌کنید، متوجه می‌شوید که کیفیت آن خیلی خراب نمی‌شود و موسیقی‌ها باز هم قابل گوش دادن هستند. کیفیت تماسایرپاد w1

BÁO CHÍ NÓI GÌ VỀ MIVIET.com?

Touch control support is pretty much a standard feature on any budget TWS earphone right now, so this is not something special. w1 بسیار مناسب به نظر برسد این است که w1 هایلو برای ورزش کردن هم مناسب است. با این حال این احتمال وجود دارد که در زمان ورزش کردن این بادزها از گوش شما خارج شوند و آن‌ها را گم کنید. پس باید حسابی به این موضوع دقت کنید. وضوع دیگری که باید به این اشاره کنیم این است که ایرپاد haylou w1 از گواهی IPX4 بهره می‌برد که باعث شده در برابر پاشش قطره‌های آب مقاوم باشد. توجه کنید که هندزفری haylou w1 در برابر نفوذ آب ضد آب نیست و نباید آن را در جریان مستفیم اب قرار دهید. کیس شارژهندزفری هایلو w1

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop