Heaven Sent: Soul Lessons from the Afterlife

Heaven Sent: Soul Lessons from the Afterlife

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before Mediumship, Claire worked in advertising and entertainment at several major firms including The Walt Disney Company Ltd. She lives in Hampshire with her family. Claire Broad was an informative and instructive teacher today. I enjoyed being in the forum with others who are seeking to improve their skills and learn new things about this world." Claire Broad is an excellent and delightful tutor and it felt like a gift being part of today's session." To provide you with information that will help you to get in touch with your spiritual nature so you can discover the reality of the spirit dimensions for yourself.

Introducing Claire At the tender age of four, whilst visiting Richmond cemetery with her mum and nan, Claire Broad felt and heard the spirit of her deceased grandad communicating with her from beyond the grave. Claire innocently delivered his message to her nan, stunning her. The experience would stay with Claire’s nan her whole lifetime, whilst also moulding Claire’s own outlook on the nature of life and the existence of an afterlife. By the time Claire reached her teenage years, a spirit guide giving himself the name of White Feather, made himself known to her. White Feather, guided Claire to a medium named Sheila Thomas, and during the appointment, White Feather outright asked Sheila to take Claire under her wing for training. It was then at her first development session, that White Feather passed a message to Claire through the mediumship of another student. He told her they would work together in service and that Claire would go on to write for the spirit world. Claire scoffed at the idea at the time, but it would be a prophesy that came true, exactly 20 years later!Architectural practice Rio Architects makes a series of promotions and leadership appointments within its Cardiff and Edinburgh studios. These changes are to enable the practice to focus on developing its core business areas of architecture, interior design, masterplanning and visualisation, whilst providing a platform for taking advantage of new opportunities. Additionally, they aim to explore opportunities in new and emerging markets, innovative ways of working, the creation of new departments and the development of research and new ideas. A world of wisdom awaits you when you learn to connect to higher intelligence and channel it through. Thanks for joining us, Claire. Moonbug is a global entertainment company… What’s the big idea? What’s their mission? After experiencing her own profound soul connection and receiving coaching from her team of spirit guides, Claire has been asked by the spirit world to write on their behalf, about the soul and unconditional love.

In the comfort of her home this friendly and talented lady put me at ease and immediately revealed that she was united with the energy of my Wife in spirit. In 2019, White Feather, along with a team of spirit teachers, lead Claire on from purely evidence-based mediumship into the areas of soul healing and soul connection. The aim – to help others gain greater understanding of the eternal nature of their own soul, as well as how to suffer less and love more in soul connection - even when physically separated from those we love. To provide a step by step guide of how to make a connection with the spirit world for yourself through mental mediumship utilising a video guide and study guide as directional tools.Kind of by accident. I trained as a theatre designer but there’s very little work about… After a few years I wanted to stop living like a student, so took an office job. I ended up as the office assistant to the Toy Product Development team at Disney Consumer Products. It’s been hard over the last year being cooped up inside. A creative brain needs feeding, so getting out and about is important. You can get inspired by all sorts of things – adverts on the tube is often where I see nice fonts or graphics. At these times a recipient of a message can be afforded something very valuable indeed, peace of mind and emotional healing and herein lies the greatest litmus test. If the recipient of a message can leave the experience feeling happier, more comforted and with greater peace of mind, whether the wider community believes that medium to be in communication with the deceased or not, the value of the service the medium has just provided should never be underestimated or ignored and it is because mediums like myself witness this healing affect so often, that we believe and we continue to provide our services.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop