ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My staple product - cleans my skin beautifully I have used pro-collagen cleansing balm for about two years. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. that smells incredible The balm is great at removing dirt oil breaking down my makeup with its cleansing ability which rinses off easily without residue.

ELEMIS' skin care combines natural active ingredients with cutting-edge science and technology to create the most influential products that are tested on 6. Formulated without mineral oils, it also combines Rose and Mimosa waxes with Elderberry, Starflower and Optimega™ Oils. Discover the award-winning Cleansing Balm by Elemis, a multi-purpose cleanser formulated to effectively remove makeup and impurities.

Melt away the day and soothe your skin with ELEMIS' bestselling and award-winning Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g). Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use. Plus, infused with elderberry, starflower, and Optimega™ oils, it keeps complexions soft and soothed after each use.

ELEMIS' Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm features the brand's iconic 3-in-1 formula: it starts as a nourishing and decadent balm, before transforming into a luxurious oil to cleanse impurities, and then a restorative milk to boost hydration. Beautiful balm The Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm has such a beautiful buttery texture a lovely rich formula. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Just a tiny spot on your face, with a warm face cloth over the top, breathing in the scent and you have spa heaven.I received the deluxe size of this cleanser in the Skin Essentials edit but have used it previously and have been really impressed with how well it removes makeup. Created by a team of scientists and skincare experts, the brand blends botanicals with supercharged ingredients like peptides and antioxidants to produce award-winning formulas.

Admittedly it doesn't sting but next time will probably purchase the "naked" version or maybe the fig.Its unique blend of 9 essential oils including Lavender, Chamomile and Eucalyptus smell like heaven in a jar to invigorate the senses. Starflower oil lends a conditioning effect, while elderberry oil encourages a visibly smooth finish. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The mineral oil-free formula also infuses Rose and Mimosa waxes with Elderberry, Starflower and Optimega™ Oils.

I just like to take a few moments to cup my hands over my face and take in the fragrance before I go onto my second cleanse. best-seller transforms into 3 unique textures for the ultimate cleansing experience: it nourishes as a balm, easily removes makeup as a cleansing oil and hydrates as a cleansing milk.

A blend of nine essential oils, including lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, enrich the balm, offering a heavenly, spa-like scent during your cleansing ritual.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop