Lenovo Legion 5 15IAH7H 82RB - Intel Core i7 12700H / 2.3 GHz - Win 11 Home - GF RTX 3070 Ti - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD NV

£0.5
FREE Shipping

Lenovo Legion 5 15IAH7H 82RB - Intel Core i7 12700H / 2.3 GHz - Win 11 Home - GF RTX 3070 Ti - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD NV

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But it's more than bright and colorful enough to satisfy an avid gamer or busy productivity user, if perhaps not a professional photo editor. Three further benchmarks focus on the CPU, using all available cores and threads, to rate a PC's suitability for processor-intensive workloads. From the redesigned Start menu to the optimized multitasking experience, Windows 11 enhances your overall computing environment. For our benchmark charts, we pitted the Legion 5 15IAH7H against four other gaming notebooks including the abovementioned Acer Predator Helios 300 and Dell G16 (7620). At Crucial®, we ensure that the higher amount of RAM is rigorously tested and is backed by our compatibility guarantee.

If you want to avoid gaming laptops with underperforming CPUs and GeForce RTX GPUs, then this is the model to keep a close eye on. When I'm not managing day-to-day activities and US review articles on Notebookcheck, you can catch me following the eSports scene and the latest gaming news. We take great pride in the products we supply and are glad to provide detailed information on each products condition.Slow response times can lead to afterimages and can cause moving objects to appear blurry (ghosting). At the same time, Intel® Turbo Boost Technology boosts framerate in peak loads, so nothing slows you down.

We recommend applying our calibrated ICM profile above to better exploit the wide sRGB colors of the panel. When running the first benchmark scene of 3DMark 06, for example, fan noise would top out at only 29. You'll also enjoy immersive sound with Harman Kardon speaker systems and Dolby Atmos support on headphones for three-dimensional sound and maximum situational awareness.Graphics performance is excellent with 3DMark results that are 10 to 15 percent faster than the average laptop in our database equipped with the same GeForce RTX 3060 GPU. The chassis retains the general aesthetic of last year's model but with rounded off corners on all sides and redesigned ventilation grilles. On-board graphics card model: Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Discrete graphics card model: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060. That even held true when I reran the three game benchmarks at the Legion's native 2,560-by-1,440 resolution at the higher of the two quality settings (85fps in F1 2021, 76fps in Valhalla, 182fps in Siege). The Lenovo's frame rates in our real-world game tests were eye-opening—outpacing the MSI Raider despite a GPU two rungs lower on Nvidia's product ladder.

If you're concerned about accidentally purchasing a laptop with underclocked hardware, then the Legion 5 15 will squelch any such worries. Push your gaming past what's possible with 2x the bandwidth of DDR5 and tremendous increases in frame-rate reliability and system power efficiency. Powered by an Intel Core i7-12700H 14 Core Processor, you'll have all the ammunition you need to enjoy high octane action within all your favourite games. Nahimic software offers faux surround sound with music, movie, gaming, and voice presets plus an equalizer; some of the settings yielded raucous, tinny sound. The main benchmark of UL's PCMark 10 simulates a variety of real-world productivity and content-creation workflows to measure overall performance for office-centric tasks such as word processing, spreadsheet work, web browsing, and videoconferencing.

Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score. Additionally, its up to FHD webcam features a discrete e-Shutter that grants you privacy at the flip of a switch. com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. S. in environmental hydrodynamics from the University of California, I studied reactor physics to become licensed by the U. While the Dell makes do with Wi-Fi 6 and a single keyboard backlight color, the Legion 5 offers Wi-Fi 6E and customizable four-zone lighting, though not the per-key RGB rainbow of high-end gaming notebooks.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop