Classic Humpty Dumpty Adult Fancy Dress Costume

Classic Humpty Dumpty Adult Fancy Dress Costume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I love the whimsical appearance his face gave the costume compared to what I would have likely drawn for the eyes, nose and mouth.

As an Idea Insider you have instant access to our Kenarry Idea Insider Resource Library with exclusive printables, offers and other freebies as soon as you confirm your subscription. It also features a neck accessory of Humpty Dumpty’s legs and arms to give the illusion you are sitting on the wall. Add a splash of white paint to your face to take your look to the next level, but a word of warning. When it comes to dressing up for a night out, special occasion, or the biggest event of the year, Halloween, we have you covered.This is a great opportunity for them to practice using scissors since the lines don’t have to be perfect. Use the box cutter or heavy duty Xacto knife to carefully cut around the top of the wall and the oval edge of Humpty Dumpty’s head. Have your child draw long leg shapes on blue construction paper and slightly shorter white arm shapes on white construction paper.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. She also loves to hide away in a castle under the stairs reading to her two young boys and help guests plan vacations at Sunshine Villa at Glenbrook Resort, their short term vacation rental home in Orlando near Walt Disney World. She's an optimist by nature and enjoys sharing recipes, trying new craft ideas, planning for parties and events as well as organizing and decorating. The Adult Humpty Dumpty Fancy Dress Costume includes a printed tunic featuring a brick wall illustration.

Comment: Awesome place for fancy dress, incredibly helpful and a gargantuan range of fancy dress for pretty much anyone for anything. He is very reluctant to wear anything if its not his choice and i found your idea to be little easy to wear for my kid and in low budget. Last spring, my son and I needed to create an easy costume for a nursery rhyme parade at his preschool. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop