The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance

The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I demand that when you arrive you are clean and behave in a courteous manner; you may also show your devotion by bringing a gift (see my wish list). I conduct my sessions in a spacious and discreet suburban location with plentiful safe parking , bath and shower facilities . Whether I am feeling soft and sensual, or strict and severe; through instruction and enforcement, reward and punishment, my slaves reach ever deeper levels of servitude as they strive to meet my exacting standards.

Alternatively you can have a Featured listing that will be placed at the top of the relative section/area and also will have your own page were you can have between 6-8 photos and as much text as you require. Or maybe you are looking to experience a good strong flogging, allowing her to fulfill her sadistic desires. If you are experienced in the art of Foot Worship then I expect your performance to be of the highest standard, My Perfect size 5 Feet and shapely legs deserve nothing less!A beauty that effortlessly commands slavery, complete devotion and total obedience, Sophia, the most dazzling incarnation of the eternal Goddess. I do not offer intimate body worship, hardsports, or sexual services of any kind, and I do not tolerate those who waste my time asking for them. Neuro linguistic programming has not only been used as a psychotherapeutic tool it is also used to gain influence over other people. I like a broad vision of games, from the fun ones to the more intense and severe ones, with a focus on the long term, tying and teasing. To be granted an audience with me I expect no less than either a reference from your last Mistress or a cash deposit to hold and secure the session.

I session from a spacious, multi-room premises featuring a large, fully equipped dungeon with a suspension frame, St. Andrews cross, and 4-poster bondage bed; a medical room with gynecology chair and dentist chair; and a plush boudoir, TV wardrobe, and stripper pole for my sissies!To meet Her is to experience an invasion of shock and awe - you will never recover; nothing will be the same again; there is only surrender, a desperate need to please Her and devote your life to Her as a living sacrifice. If you were craving perfectly aligned toes, beautifully curved arches and smooth, sensual soles you may have found your haven. With 10 years of studies with the best dominatrix teachers and professionals, 2 years as an assistant and 3 as a professional dominatrix.

It takes holistic education , emotional intelligence a non conformist attitude And A delicate balance between cut-throat cruelty and deeply warming and seductive sensuality that’s perfectly executed and timed . I genuinely enjoy what I do, and quickly establish a rapport with my clients; whether it be the traditional Mistress/slave dynamic or a more relaxed atmosphere - I do have a sense of humour!There is also a large room which a van can be driven into via a roller shutter and a prison cell - perfect for kidnap scenarios. In Her exquisite eyes you will see where dreams become reality; beneath Her perfect feet you will touch your future; all fantasy comes true in the flow of Her sublime limbs and the enchantment of Her voice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop