Beldray BEL0770N-GRY 2-in-1 Multifunctional Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight Vac, Multi-Surface Upright Vac, Bagless, HEPA Filter, 1 L Dust Tank, 600 W, Crevice/Brush Tool, Grey

£14.995
FREE Shipping

Beldray BEL0770N-GRY 2-in-1 Multifunctional Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight Vac, Multi-Surface Upright Vac, Bagless, HEPA Filter, 1 L Dust Tank, 600 W, Crevice/Brush Tool, Grey

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a powerful 600 W motor and a washable HEPA filter, the vacuum makes light work of picking up dirt and dust. cleaning radius, the Russell Hobbs Atlas2 Pets Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner is perfect for floor to ceiling cleaning of any modern home. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. HEPA FILTER: Washable HEPA filter traps allergens to ensure healthier air, ideal for allergy sufferers. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Got a bot who didn’t address my concerns ,then redirected me to a link I had to pay for to get advice to fix my defective item. Celebrating 150 years of Beldray, the Beldray 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner converts from upright to handheld, perfect for any home. We want to make sure your product lasts as long as possible, so you can enjoy using it for years to come to look after you home. Beldray vacuums are great for quickly cleaning small messes to get the job done faster, saving time and effort!vacuum, the Daewoo Tornado F5 700W Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Pet Brush delivers a powerful pick–up performance across both hard floors and carpets. Suitable for all surfaces in your home, Beldray’s handheld vacuum cleaners are the ideal cleaning solution, no matter the task. I needed something small and lightweight to get cobwebs from corners and to use on the stairs, but the convenience and effectiveness of this machine means I’m using it all the time. years and still growing - Beldray are planting a tree for every 2-in-1 Vacuum purchased, providing a more sustainable future.

Details: Keep your home beautifully clean and tidy with this Beldray 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner, which converts from upright to handheld. Thanks to bzzagent I received this Conair double ceramic wet to dry flat iron for free in exchange for my honest review!DUST CONTAINER: The bagless dust container has a capacity of 1L to vacuum longer and is easy to empty for hassle-free cleaning. Beldray has become a household word for quality, after the humble start of manufacturing steel ironing tables in the UK and inventing the adjustable ironing board. ACCESSORIES: With all the necessary accessories, the vacuum cleaner includes a brush, crevice tool and multi-surface vacuum head suitable for all floor types. Changeable attachment head– Use the crevice tool, floor brush, or nozzle brush to deal with every different type of mess, and effectively clean hard–to–reach spaces. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop