Make Life Beautiful Extended Edition

Make Life Beautiful Extended Edition

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Highly recommend for anyone interested in design, entrepreneurship, or just a fun and inspiring story! Personally, this made it very choppy and repetitive for me and would have loved if the book was all in one person's perspective. I am in awe at their can-do never give up attitude and their belief that there is always another better way. But where the book really excels, compared to the Netflix show (and I LOVE the Netflix show), is in allowing Syd’s contributions to the business to really shine through.

Make Life Beautiful is the autobiography from Syd and Shea McGee, which offers fans a new and intimate look into how they built their business. Their firm has become a premiere online retail destination and continues to share their light-filled aesthetic with millions. Learn how Syd and Shea prioritized their values, defined their goals, and put their dreams into action - going from flat broke to design superstars - all while following their motto to “make life beautiful. No, this is a book by an interior designer and her business partner (and husband) about what it takes to create and run a multi-million dollar business and I couldn’t love it more. This delightful couple reveals how they met, launched and grew a family AND their famous design business, Studio McGee, which attracts 1.Meet Syd and Shea McGee, the powerhouse couple behind Studio McGee, the fastest-growing interior design studio in the country. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. I thought the format "he said, she said" would bug me, but I think their complementing views on situations helped me better visualize what was going on.

I'm glad I went for audio version of the book, because I'm a bit of a slow reader and this book is so well narrated.There are no photographs in the book, and it didn't really seem to be about making life beautiful except for the authors' lives. With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading. Stars of the hit Netflix series Dream Home Makeover Syd and Shea McGee offer fans a new and intimate look into how they built their business in this bestselling autobiography. Stars of the hit Netflix series Dream Home Makeover Syd and Shea McGee offer fans a new and intimate look into how they built their business in this bestselling autobiography. I was a huge fan of studio McGee’s work before reading this book, but now I’m super in love with their whole business and the founders.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Both Syd and Shea are likable, and I appreciate how honest they are about the highs and lows of marriage and running a small business. I didn't get a lot out of it, but maybe someone who follows and is a starstruck by this couple's work would enjoy it more.

For the one million-plus followers who turn to Syd and Shea McGee for advice on building a beautiful home and life, Make Life Beautiful is a behind-the-scenes look into how the couple transformed Shea’s small room of fabric samples and big dream of becoming a designer into one of the most successful and fastest-growing interior design businesses in the country.Read this book and learn how Syd and Shea prioritized their values, defined their goals, and put their dreams into action--going from flat broke to design superstars--all while following their motto to “make life beautiful.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop