Caine's Law (Acts of Caine: Act of Atonement, Book 2, 3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one at Caines Law for the excellent service they had provided me, leading up to and completion of my speeding case. But I'm reviewing Caine's Law now. You definitely want to be familiar with the other books in the Caine series before reading this one- you'll need to know more about the secondary characters and about past plot points. This book avoided the pitfalls of falling too much into violence and bloodsplatter like the previous book did; in fact; fight scenes are surprisingly absent for a Caine book. Not that they're entirely gone, though- no worries. If you are reading this then you may well be looking for help regarding a recent driving incident, you are looking for someone you can trust, a team of people that will offer you the best advice and also be confidential, professional and work hard for you in whatever driving related situation you have found yourself in. If the 21 day deadline has expired you are still able to lodge an appeal providing you can first obtain permission from a Judge in the Crown Court to make your application for an appeal out of time.

Here's the thing: this place is a real place, but it's also a metaphor, just like the sword is a metaphor but still a real sword. Just like I am. You need to understand that so are you. We're each here to represent something. Replace God in this statement with the oppressive religion or autocratic government of your choice, and you can expand the discussion to current affairs, something most well written speculative fiction does. The service we offer falls into the following three categories for the purpose of explaining our fixed fees: I would without a shadow of a doubt highly recommend Caines Law for their distinguished services and I rate them a well deserving 5* Michael Caine on Brexit, Boris Johnson and big breaks: "I've done 150 movies. I think that's enough" ". The Guardian. 18 October 2021 . Retrieved 18 October 2021.

CONVEYANCING LAW

Krol, Charlotte (13 March 2020). "Michael Caine says Christopher Nolan's 'Batman' trilogy was "one of the greatest things I have done in my life" ". NME . Retrieved 14 March 2020.

My daughter said very little at the hearing; the Barrister had prepared the way and spoke in defense of my daughter. The outcome was the best we could have wished for. My daughter was issued with 5 points which meant she kept her licence and her job Caine, Michael (26 October 2011). My Autobiography: The Elephant to Hollywood. London, England: Macmillan Publishers Ltd. p.29.

When first taking your instructions, we are required to identify both our client and (if relevant) the ultimate beneficial owner of our client, and to verify that identity in a number of ways. We may need your assistance to satisfy these requirements. Without compliance with these obligations, we will not be able to act for you. As a firm we only deal with privately funded cases and as such fully appreciate the service level expectations of our clients. We strive to ensure not only that you obtain the best outcome but also that you are left with the feeling that you obtained the best representation. Have you ever read a book and felt like you were talking to yourself? Well, it you haven't, it's a weird feeling. It's like someone got inside your head, pulled everything that you think and feel out and wrote it all down in a far more eloquent and sensible way than you ever could. Weird.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop