Grand Piano - Melissa & Doug

Grand Piano - Melissa & Doug

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

People will inevitably be critical and say it is a toy. Good. Whilst it plays well, it is a little like a toy. It is for a child. Kids like toys. We don’t think they will be performing with the Vienna Philharmonic next week, so let them enjoy their childhood. And learn as they go. This little funky Melissa & Doug 11315 Grand Piano grand piano is designed for children to learn and have fun. I am 6 foot tall, and whilst that isn’t considered that tall by today’s standards, it does mean that I couldn’t sit down on the included seat to test this one out. It’s very small and wouldn’t benefit me of course. However, that didn’t stop me having a go to find out what this little grand piano has to offer. Sound From classic wooden toys to realistic pretend play sets, Melissa & Doug products spark imagination and wonder through screen-free, open-ended play! We make well-crafted toys that are developed with care to be passed down from generation to generation or shared family to family. When kids pretend with Melissa & Doug, anything is possible! Blue Piano

The overall quality looks very durable, and let’s face it – it has to be! When your child sits and plays this you want to be confident that it won’t break or damage easily. You can tell that the whole piano including the stool is very sturdy, and the keys can of course be hit really hard without any problems. I bought this piano for my 2-year-old daughter for Christmas this year, and I was sorely disappointed. I had never seen one in real life, but I assumed the quality would be fine since I generally like M& D toys. I was wrong. Straight out of the box it wobbles on the ground, the note guide is just a cheap piece of paper that was mounted sideways, and the sound is really tinny. I guess that’s what you get for an inexpensive toy piano, but I was hoping for more. The littlest musicians will enjoy exploring concepts of high and low notes and loud and soft. More experienced “maestros” can follow the color-coded songbook to learn nine child-friendly favorites! Of course, being a relatively small item, stability isn’t that easy. But they have used quality materials that provide a solid secure base. The piano is made from good quality wood with some metal and plastic fittings.There are plenty of instructional videos on YouTube that can help your child learn how to better play the piano if your child is more of a visual learner. Some of the easiest songs for children to learn on a toy piano include Mary Had a Little Lamb,Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Old MacDonald Had a Farm.

With more than three decades of experience, weâre a brand you can trust. Our safe and durable toys inspire imaginative play and are designed to stand the test of time and be passed down through generations.

M& d Piano Is For Kids Who Wanna Rock

It needs to be able to be managed by little people with small hands. That is where instruments like the Learn-to-Play Classic Grand Piano become important. This toddler piano will keep your child busy and well-entertained with 20 famous nursery rhymes and 7 Kitty Cat songs. There are 5 different sounds that your child will choose from, and theres a built-in microphone that your child can easily grab to sing while playing the piano. It is best suited for children aged about three to six years, but it will depend on the size of the child. To start learning early, it comes with a songbook of well-known songs. It is color-coded with the keys making them easy to learn. Well, we certainly don’t agree with the bullying method, which seems to be popular in certain circles. Yes, you will get the occasional virtuoso, usually in the classical world. But at what price to the child? The karaoke feature will teach your child about rhythm and tempo, and following the lights will help them learn the melodies. Due to all the functions that run simultaneously, the batteries dont last for long. Moreover, the microphone isnt as sturdy as the rest of the piano. What We Like

Children love this piano and it doesnt take them long to learn how to use it. The colored keyboard that is above the piano keys makes it easy for your child to learn how to identify the notes that each key represents on the piano keyboard. Then they can take the next steps in learning how to play tunes by following along with the illustrated music book that is included with this piano. The Melissa & Doug Learn-To-Play Piano, is not only a toy, but it is also a great way for your to child to learn to play the piano. It a fantastic way to help them get started and on their way to a great musical learning experience! B Toys Meowsic Toy Piano You cannot help but be impressed at first glance. It has a very appealing design, even to the adult eye. To a child, it looks like the real thing. That is important. Your child will be able to play with this toddler piano on the bed, table, or floor. Its also brightly colored to stimulate your childs vision. However, this toddler piano is more expensive than other models and doesnt come with the needed AA batteries. What We Like DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: Our children’s toy piano features a safety-hinged lid that opens and closes along with a non-tipping bench for safe and comfortable use. Young musicians will have so much fun exploring the high and low notes on this very colorful and attractive piano. The keyboard has 25 keys, 2 full octaves and it is an ideal way to introduce musical sounds to young children. The Learn to Play Piano comes with an illustrated songbook so your child can learn nine of their favorite nursery songs. It has a color-coded key chart that will help kids learn how to identify the piano keyboard. The chart will help them to learn and play their favorite songs in a very short period of time.

Our two year-old and I sat down to play some piano only to find that the top of our Melissa & Doug "Learn-to-Play" Toy Piano wasn't working. Instead of the usual happy "ting-a-ling," it was more of a "clang- clank." This set us off on a three-hour instrument repair adventure! See inside the Melissa & Doug Toy Piano and learn how to fix this piano if the same thing happens to you. Special thanks to Brett's Hardware in Beacon, New York, for help finding the M6 bolt we were missing. And thank you to WMHT's Classical Companion radio station. It's a great station, and we were listening throughout our little father-son repair project. This solid wood, upright piano is made from high-quality materials that ensure durability and safety, and includes an easy-to-play, illustrated songbook with English lyrics. For every prodigy, there will be thousands who never want to see another instrument as long as they live. That is no way forward. And probably reflects the parent’s selfishness at what could come their way if they can make the child successful. It is not just a music thing. This kind of pressure-parenting appears everywhere, in sport and even academia.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop