Fox Racing Men's Ranger 3l Water Pant Pants (Pack of 1)

£73.71
FREE Shipping

RRP: £147.42
Price: £73.71
£73.71 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They do a great job of keeping me dry on the trail and the comfort and fit of the jacket have made it a favourite. For years now, my wife has been pushing me to spend more money on quality wet weather gear and after testing her theory a few years back with some quality hiking gear, I understand why. I have had the same issue, my arse was soaked by the end of the day, it wasn’t sweat as it was the outside of my chamois pad that was wet plus the inside seam of the pants was also wringing! Alex then moved back to the UK and put his vast knowledge of mountain biking to good use by landing a job working for MBUK magazine as features editor.

I wore wool socks and pads on my lower half but could have opted for a longer sock for added comfort.

Dies gilt nur soweit bei den nachfolgenden Verarbeitungsvorgängen keine anderweitige Angabe gemacht wird. This means the brand has sourced factories who have passed an audit, so their worker rights, environmental impact and social compliance is up to scratch.

Die Lieferbedingungen, der Liefertermin sowie gegebenenfalls bestehende Lieferbeschränkungen finden sich unter einer entsprechend bezeichneten Schaltfläche auf unserer Internetpräsenz oder im jeweiligen Angebot.

My second layer showed a hint of moisture down the front, directly behind the zip, and around the collar and cuffs of the long sleeves. Thanks to the pants' ability to keep me dry and comfortable on the wettest trails and the host of MTB-specific touches, the Fox Ranger 3L Water Pants are an essential bit of kit that, if looked after, should be top performers for many winters to come. It’s uses Truseal, a three-layer fabric that features a membrane middle layer to boost wicking and waterproofness.

Die Befugnis, auch das Gericht an einem anderen gesetzlichen Gerichtsstand anzurufen, bleibt hiervon unberührt.I can only imagine the cuff moisture from that first ride to be from the stretched position and riding into the heavy rain. Can you say something about eco credentials, country of origin/working conditions and chemical impact of the DWR? My 73kg, 178cm frame was best-suited to the 30in size Ranger, and offered a snug and comfortable fit with plenty of scope to adjust the waist via the ratchet strap. that said, my NF's work - just, in conjunction with a tall MW5 winter boot; but a couple more inches of length would be grand. Often, going for the cheaper option has left me sweating uncomfortably, and after a full day in the rain, wet from both inside and out.

We pitted six winter trousers against each other in some of the grottiest conditions to find out which one we think is worth your time and money. The 3L Water Pants from Head Ranger do exactly that without virtually sacrificing anything, making it a perfectly reliable pair with its 86% polyester and 14% spandex materials that consist of 3 stretchable layers. Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . Due to the thick three-layer material, the Rangers were quite hot on slower climbs, making them best suited to truly grotty conditions or colder weather. Some shoe company needs to make a water resistant flat pedal shoe with a neoprene gasket like they have on winter clip-in shoes.On the other hand, they tend to run hotter on slower trails and climbs, and arrive with only 2 small pockets, requiring you to put your smartphone in a backpack. Bei vorzeitiger Beendigung des Angebots durch den Verkäufer kommt zwischen diesem und dem Höchstbietenden ein Vertrag zustande, es sei denn der Verkäufer war dazu berechtigt, das Angebot zurückzunehmen und die vorliegenden Gebote zu streichen. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Alex moved to Morzine in the French Alps at 19 to pursue a career as a bike bum and clocked up an enormous amount of riding.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop