Acnecide Face Gel 15 g, For Acne Treatment and Spot Treatment With 5 Percent Benzoyl Peroxide For Blackheads and Acne Prone Skin, 15 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Acnecide Face Gel 15 g, For Acne Treatment and Spot Treatment With 5 Percent Benzoyl Peroxide For Blackheads and Acne Prone Skin, 15 g (Pack of 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You should apply benzoyl peroxide to the whole of the area where your spots occur and not just to each spot. Benzoyl peroxide 5% gel should be applied about 15 minutes or so after washing the area with soap and water and gently drying with a towel. At first you may want to wash the preparation off after a few hours, but gradually try to increase the length of time you leave it on the skin. When your skin is used to the preparation, aim to put it on twice a day and leave it on. Although the ingredients sound promising as an acne treatment, Dr. Laftah explained that there is a misconception that antiseptic ingredients will help to reduce bacteria and inflammation associated with acne, which isn't always the case. The reason the cream works so well as a nappy rash cream is because of the soothing skin barrier repair ingredient of lanolin, which can unfortunately be highly comedogenic (meaning it can clog pores) for those with acne. I wanted to leave this review as I believe people often only think of reviewing when not happy with something. So this company deserves more as I suffered cystic acne my whole life right into my 30’s nothing helped not even the topical steroid from my dr.

If you are using benzoyl peroxide 5% 'wash', wet your skin and then pour some of the liquid wash on to your hands and use it to wash the affected areas. Leave it on for a minute or so before you rinse it off. Then dry the area gently with a towel. It did take around 6-8 weeks of routinely using of the products for me to notice significant difference but WOW. My skin has never looked better. This is the only product that has helped my whole life. While allergic reactions from benzoyl peroxide are considered rare, they are still possible. Stop using the product immediately if the treated areas have redness and irritation. Strength: How potent the active ingredients in an acne treatment are can effect how well it works. A person with sensitive skin may wish to avoid treatments containing high-strength ingredients to reduce their risk of skin irritation. Some products state that they should only be used once per day and applying the product more often can cause skin reactions. This product may be best for people who have frequent breakouts that they wish to manage and reduce.It is recommended that you use benzoyl peroxide products once or twice each day. If you have sensitive skin or you experience excessive skin redness or peeling, just use the product once each day at night time. If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to the preparation, speak with your doctor or pharmacist for further advice. How to store benzoyl peroxide

Some companies sell herbal remedies for acne. However, for the most part, there is not strong evidence that these ingredients work, according to a 2016 review. This product may suit people who wish to combine azelaic acid products with treatments they already use. When choosing an acne spot treatment for reducing the development and appearance of acne, people can consider the following:

Pharmacy product

It is important to note that several acne treatments increase sensitivity to sunlight. A person should always wear non-irritating sunscreen while using acne treatment. Benzoyl peroxide Important: rarely, benzoyl peroxide may cause blistering of the skin or facial swelling. If this happens, stop using the product and see your doctor or a pharmacist for advice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop