Arena Unisex's Swim Snorkel III, Black, One

Arena Unisex's Swim Snorkel III, Black, One

RRP: £4.29
Price: £2.145
£2.145 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One unique feature that makes the Arena snorkel outlandish is its ability to rotate. Brilliant right? In case you want to talk, you simply move it away from your mouth. You can as well move it until it’s out of your field of vision if you wanted to for whatever reason. Its ability to rotate also makes storage and transportation easy. Looks and excellent functionality on a budget is the most befitting description I can give the Zionor Swimming Snorkel. Zionor claims to offer products with first-rate functionality at affordable prices, and it is exactly what you get with this snorkel. Igen udbedrer center snorklen en dårlig vane som er udbredt blandt svømme. At vi alle bevæger vores hovedet alt for meget under svømningen.

Our collection of training aids is tailored towards those looking to get the most from their workouts and each and every item is guaranteed to offer benefits that mean your training regimes will really start working for you; this is evident in our fantastic range of swimming snorkels. Det er der mange gode grunde til. Grunden til du alligevel stiller spørgsmålet er med stor sandsynlighed fordi du ikke har prøvet det. Det er også helt fair – men du går glip af noget. You can also blow out water that enters the tube through the airway using a purge valve, which has professional protective parts that make it difficult to lose.

At snorkle

Det har de ikke gjort med dem i legetøjsbutikken. De holder ikke engang til saltvand eller klorvand, og så kan det jo være lige meget. Vi forhandler de testede modeller, fordi vi vil sikre, at du som snorkler får de bedste oplevelser, og at du kan gøre det uden store skuffelser eller ærgrelser.

I looked into the tube/mouthpiece and did not see any pieces of material. Can I still continue using the snorkel and skip the replacement procedure? You can use the snorkel set for extended periods underwater, and you will not experience any discomfort thanks to the hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece it comes with. You are also provided with a fully adjustable snorkel clip that will prevent you from getting jaw fatigue. The snorkel is reinforced with stability allowing you to swim with a full range of motion in any style at any speed. You can even do flip turns with it without having to turn your head in any direction to catch some air. Når du ser på vores udvalg, og du har besluttet dig for model, størrelse og farve på din snorkel, så skal du selv sørge for at passe på den og sørge for at den holder i mange år. Det gør du ved at følge anvisningerne på vejledningen, i forhold til rengøring og hygiejne, og særligt også opbevaring. It also features a head strap that you can adjust to any size both in height and diameter for your personal fit.Forbedre luftindtag og øget lungekapacitet. Forbedrer dine lungers evne til at trække væjret “hårdere” og dybere. Fortunately, most swim snorkels have a purge valve that makes it easier to clear water that gets in the tube (from when you do a flip turn, for example). Du vender både krop, sjæl og sind til, at du også “kan få vejret med hovedet under vand”. Det gør sig selvfølgelig ikke gældende uden snorklen, men du vender dig omvendt af med den dårlige vane. 3. Tvinger dig selv til at holde et roligt hoved

Det er nok en af de største fordele ved at bruge en træningssnorkel. Fordi du undgår at vippe til din standard og foretrukne side i svømningen vil du dermed sørge for at træne begge arme og sider af kroppen ligeligt. Med en snorkel lærer du rimelig hurtigt at bevæger du hovedet for meget til den ene eller anden side så sluger du altså en ordentligt røvfuld vand. The top of the snorkel controls your air intake, and at the bottom, is a one-way purge valve you can use to get rid of water in case some get into the tube so no water inhalation. The mouthpiece is made with soft silicone, again for your added comfort.

William’s Take: This sounds like a good snorkel that gets the job done for every level of swimmers. It seems to fit beginners or anyone getting introduced to swim training best. If you want to increase your aerobic capacity, this is the optimal choice for you. 13. FINIS Freestyle De mærker som vi har valgt til vores sortiment er TYR, Speedo, MP Focus og Arena. Udvalget af snorkler repræsenterer både den alene snorkel, men også snorkelsæt og snorkelmasker samt fullface dykkermasker. At snorkle er ikke helt ufarligt og det gælder jo al aktivitet ved eller i vandet. This is one snorkel mostly preferred by users because of its design and orientation. It comes in a sleek, hydrodynamic center-mount design that allows you to swim effortlessly without any water resistance. When present, the defects are very difficult to see. For your safety, we recommend that you STOP USING YOUR SNORKEL IMMEDIATELY and register for the replacement, regardless of whether you think your tube/mouthpiece is defective or not. This is very similar to the original Finis Swimmers model only that it has a shorter tube, and it comes in 4 beautiful colors. It is an excellent choice for any swimmer with any capability.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop