Mattel 2002 Holiday Celebration Barbie

Mattel 2002 Holiday Celebration Barbie

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As exciting as a new year is for everyone, it doesn’t compare to the joy at the turn of the century, or better, Millennium. You know how people make New Year resolutions and promise to make significant changes, well Mattel did so with its Celebration Barbie. The least valuable are the Holiday Barbie dolls sold without boxes. They’re often preowned, so they’ll likely miss a few accessories and need some bolstering. How Old is your Holiday Barbie? I have an original 1997 Barbie Holiday Dance Musical Set. Never been taken out of the box. Plays 15 Classic Christmas Carols and waltz to 30 classic songs. How is the sale going. I have a set about the same as yours and have been trying to sell them for about 4 days. I have gotten the feeling you have to beware if scanners and the job of selling is not easy. I’m looking to sell my collection of Holiday Barbies from 1991-2020 all still in box never opened never played with, where should I start this process?

2002 Holiday Celebration Barbie - Etsy 2002 Holiday Celebration Barbie - Etsy

Full white hair, silver collar with holly embellishments, red and silver ribbon belt and a green ballgown I want to sell my 2013 Christmas Barbie that has never been taken out of the box with the box in perfect condition, should I wait? While the Celebration Barbie welcomed the new Millennium, it couldn’t beat the anticipation of the Millennium Princess. The royal blue and silver-dressed doll wears a silver tiara and comes bearing an ornament. This year is absolute elegance. Holiday Barbie is wearing a silver accented red corset that flows into a long and ruffled red gown. The dress opens to reveal a shining and festive silver-and-white floral printed inset. Her long dangling silver earrings and perfectly styled hair help to keep your eyes moving around this doll while never running out of new details to discover. It is an absolutely breathtaking representation of Holiday Barbie. 2015 Holiday Barbie From photographs to where you can buy them at the best price, here is everything & anything related to Holiday Barbie dolls.

What Do The Packaging Terms Mean

The 1995 Happy Holidays Barbie Doll has a bright smile as big as her hair. Her dress has Holly prints and motifs all over, and it couldn’t be more obvious that she’s a festive doll.

2002 Holiday Barbie - Etsy

Never Removed From Box (NRFB)= The Barbie is still inside the box, but the box isn’t perfect. You have never taken the barbie out of the box. If there is yellowing to the plastic or some fraying, it’s probably in the NRFB condition.They’re built for display only as the company expects them to join the holiday décor hence their fixed features. The Holiday Barbie typically has specific poses and permanent accessories. So, please don’t force them off. 10 Most Valuable Holiday Barbies Even though Holiday Barbies came only once a year, they’re not all rare since they were mass-produced. Of all the exclusive Holiday Barbies, the 1988 – 1995 models are ultra-rare because they’re the original models, and it’s been a while since they first hit the market. Final Note I recently bought a storage unit that contained a older Barbie collection and I’m not a collector of them wanting to sell them to fund my next buy Also, unlike the other Barbies, their dresses are monochrome except for a few limited-edition two-toned designs. By Category

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop