The Disappearance of Emily Marr: From the Sunday Times bestselling author of OUR HOUSE

£4.995
FREE Shipping

The Disappearance of Emily Marr: From the Sunday Times bestselling author of OUR HOUSE

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am as guilty as the next person as I read (although never add my voice to the throng) the latest ‘news’ which is often pulled from social networking sites as a warning that should you warrant it, the past will come back to haunt you!

Tabby is a young woman who has escaped a troubled past, but has found herself in France alone, after being dumped by the boyfriend she went travelling with.My brand-new thriller THE ONLY SUSPECT is out now and described by the Daily Mail as 'a perfect mix of nostalgia and menace'. You want to work somewhere that raises you, not somewhere that holds you back because they think that you're not ready to fly. Leo Burnett Chief Production Officer Marr and Young Arrows 2022 Producer of the Year Murray discuss first impressions, endless changes, and the transition from virtual to real-life meetings in our latest Creative Correspondence.

Sure, Emmie is wary of other people and likes to keep to herself and Tabby is perhaps a little too hung up on her ex Paul, who she sees as the most important person in her life, but both of them have good reasons for acting the way they do and they are still functioning reasonably well despite all this. That was obviously a huge change for everyone and something that the industry needed to adapt to as a whole, but there’s also been overall cultural and creative evolutions which has changed the way everyone approaches a job. I’ve worked with some exceptional print producers who made me want to explore the brilliance of stills and I’ve worked with some mind bogglingly brilliant digitally led producers who made me feel like I was so backward in terms of the technology out there that I promptly pulled my socks up and learnt. While I was reading this a couple in the public eye had a spat on twitter following their separation and I couldn’t help but think – WHY?

Emily> Leo Burnett are members of AdGreen (the production pillar of the Ad Association’s ‘Ad Net Zero’ which is the industry sustainability initiative to get to net zero by 2030). With Emmie’s narration being told in her own words in the past and Tabby��s the story is also one of a different kind of friendship than normally portrayed in women’s fiction, here Emmie is far more secretive about her past, only giving Tabby the barest of details about her life before France despite Tabby wanting to support her friend but Tabby has a secret too and it may just cause both their lives to unravel. Agatha Christie’s world-famous mystery thriller, reissued with a striking new cover designed to appeal to the latest generation of Agatha Christie fans and book lovers. Emily> I think it’s important to recognise that the best forms of social content are not supposed to look as slick and polished as our more traditional TV/film content. It was all about face-to-face meetings, which I still believe can strengthen a relationship like nothing else.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop