Nyord Mens Furno Warmth 4/3mm Chest Zip Wetsuit - Black - Thermal Warm Heat Layer Layers Easy Stretch

£54.98
FREE Shipping

Nyord Mens Furno Warmth 4/3mm Chest Zip Wetsuit - Black - Thermal Warm Heat Layer Layers Easy Stretch

RRP: £109.96
Price: £54.98
£54.98 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yulex is definitely the lowest-performing material here, but not by that much, and new tech and different blends are closing the gap. When I’m surfing Pleasure Point, I tend to choose a thicker suit as I’m often waiting my turn amongst the crowd. This range is lined with a fast dry jersey lining that speeds up drying time between sessions so you can get back on the water faster. It used to be that if you wanted a sustainable wetsuit, your option was Patagonia, and while their Yulex material is still the most sustainable wetsuit material out there, it’s no longer the only one.

Laptop compartment and organiser pockets and roll top wet/dry compartment large enough to hold an X-large hooded fullsuit and booties. Plus, companies such as British pioneer Finisterre are working hard to recycle the unrecyclable through their Wetsuits From Wetsuits initiative (external link). co, we bring our curated selection directly to you, making it easier than ever to discover and compare the best water sports gear available. It has been years since I’ve tried a Billabong suit, and I’m super impressed on the uptick in stretch and sustainability these suits have seen since then.That said, open-water swimmers, SUPers, and other watersport enthusiasts would also enjoy the extra buoyancy and reduced drag.

Their wetsuits are made from a combination of recycled tires, oyster shells, and limestone, with a recycled lining.

If you're after a women's wetsuit that'll keep out the chill in winter and which has solid eco credentials, Finisterre's Nieuwland 5mm hooded wetsuit ticks all the boxes. Also of note is the brand’s repair policy, where they’ll do what they can to keep your suit seaworthy for as long as possible. The Olaian 4/3mm wetsuit is a fantastic choice for the occasional surfer, or keen beginner looking for a warm suit. The Furnace Comp features a thick and cozy Graphene lining from the chest to the ankles and stretchy neoprene – especially in the arms and shoulders, that’s the difference between the Furnace, and the Furnace Comp – as well as solid sustainability and a great fit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop