Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey, 70cl

Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey, 70cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He said: "The first taste I thought was quite smooth but after the first couple of sips the taste got a little harsher. I preferred to drink it with ginger ale, measuring the same amount as the whiskey, a single shot. The ginger ale helped take away some of the harshness without compromising on taste. I would buy this again but would always drink with ginger ale." I have never understood why people pay much attention to double vs triple distillation. As far as I am concerned the quality of each distillation far supercedes any talk about the number of times the product is distilled. Two well-executed distillations far excel beyond three half-assed distillations. Bushmills 21 Year Old single malt whiskey is triple distilled from 100% malted barley and matured in Oloroso sherry butts and bourbon barrels before being finished for two years in Madeira casks. This imbues our whiskey with rich notes of ripe fruit, like succulent apricots and juicy raisins, and gives a beautiful, caramelized nuttiness with hints of smooth dark chocolate. Complex fruit again leads the charge with notes of malt, vanilla, honey, a light spice and a light sherry like sweetness. A touch of walnut shells and citrus spring up towards the end before the finish.

All in all, it is better then the regular bush. But not by much. The nose is what impresses me the most. It's got something Clynelish about it. Which, to me is quite good. Some diageo connection there? Probably more to do with the quality of the malt and yeast used.On the nose, it's apple. Baked apple, fresh apple, calvados. Some orange peel. I also get quite bit from the sherry cask: chocolate, ripened grapes, wood. I'm quite impressed so far. We may sell, license, transfer, assign or in any other way dispose of the Service (including Members) to any third party without any notification to you, e.g. (but without limitation) in connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets. The Service has been prepared by us solely for information purposes to Members and the Service is based on information we consider reliable and we obtain the contents of the Service from a number of different third party sources (including Contributions), but we do not endorse, support, represent, warrant or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of the Services and any information therein. Bushmills 16 Year Old single malt whiskey is triple distilled from 100% malted barley and matured in Oloroso sherry butts and bourbon barrels before being finished for up to a year in port pipes. This unique combination of casks imbues it with big and bold notes of concentrated dark fruits, nutty treacle toffee and dark chocolate. I've come to share my love of whiskey with my dad, although I must admit I'm not a connoisseur or pretend to know what makes a particular good one at that. It's why I gave my dad, and my partner, Mark, a try of the Bushmills Irish Whiskey, which comes from the world’s oldest licensed distillery, Bushmills.

Bushmills 12 Year Old single malt whiskey is triple distilled from 100% malted barley and matured in Oloroso sherry butts and bourbon barrels before being finished in marsala barriques from Sicily. No partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship is created as a result of your use of the Service. I like it. It's an easy whiskey, easy to drink, easy to taste. It has the softness of a kiss of Ireland.

Bushmills 10 Year Old Details

The 16 year old Bushmills builds on the soft, smoothness of the 10 year old and adds some very nice ..

Continuing in my st-paddy's day's theme I went to my favorite liquor store and bought a bottle of 10 years old bushmills. I usually go for the 1608 original bush, but felt like going a bit older this time.For me, I didn't like the whiskey on its own, it was too overpowering and I was disappointed to not be able to define the notes of honey coming through. I did mix mine with Coca-Cola though, which I know is a sin in the whiskey world. However, most importantly, my dad loved this brand so at least now I know what to get him for Father's Day. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. Nose is light, fruity, sweet with banana. On the palate it is clean, fruity and smooth. Floral and easy drinking. You can tell it has been triple distilled. The finish is short but moreish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop