Use Your Illusion I

Use Your Illusion I

RRP: £35.20
Price: £17.6
£17.6 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Illusion albums were GNR's third and fourth studio releases and they debuted in the top two slots on the Billboard 200 album chart, with II taking the top spot and I coming just bwehind as the pair sold nearly 1. amid all the spewed bile, g n' r scored three top 40 hits with a wings cover ("live and let die"), a piano-driven, elton john-flavored epic ("november rain"), and a hard-edged ballad ("don't cry").

Among its 16 tracks, the album's centrepiece is the 11 minute epic single, November Rain, as well as Don't Cry, The Garden, featuring a guest appearance from Alice Cooper, plus a cover of Wings' James Bond classic, Live And Let Die. celebrity cameos include a then unknown shannon hoon, hanoi rocks' mike monroe, and alice cooper, who makes a particularly sinister contribution to "the garden. Although the band did not abandon the aggressive hard-rock sound they had become known for with 'Appetite For Destruction' (1987), 'Use Your Illusion I' demonstrated a new-found musical maturity, incorporating elements of blues, classical music, heavy metal, punk rock, and classic rock and roll. There was a time when the four years it took GNR to follow up their 1987 debut, Appetite For Destruction, was considered a little excessive. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.American rock legends Guns N' Roses released Use Your Illusion I — its third studio album — on Sept. Kotiinkuljetuksesta perimme rahulia 3,99€ pienemmistä lähetyksistä (lähinnä cd:t) ja isoimmista vermeistä eli vinyyleistä, huppareista yms 5,99€. bit CD, and now includes the debut of the newly recorded “November Rain (2022 Version)” featuring a real 50-piece orchestra for the first-time conducted and arranged by Grammy® Award winner and Emmy Award nominated composer Christopher Lennertz. Related Artists - Adler's Appetite, Candy, Duff McKagan, Duff McKagan's Loaded, Gilby Clarke, Izzy Stradlin, Kill For Thrills, London (US), Rocco Deluca And The Burden, Slash, Slash's Snakepit, Steven Adler, The Outpatience, Velvet Revolver.

On Use Your Illusion, Axl was joined by Dizzy Reed on keyboards, and former Cult drummer, Matt Sorum, replacing founder member Steven Adler, as well as original members, Slash, Duff McKagan and Izzy Stradlin, who was to leave shortly after the albums' release.

He escuichado estos discos por mas de 30 años y me dì cuenta de la deficiòn de los sonidos en cosas que no habia escuchado en los discos de epoca original. USE YOUR ILLUSION I remastered for the first-time ever from high-resolution 96kHz 24-bit transfers from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog master tapes. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site.

Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse. The band scored three top 40 hits with a Wings cover ("Live and Let Die"), a piano-driven, Elton Hohn-flavoured epic ("November Rain"), and a hard-edged ballad ("Don't Cry"). Material for all two/four discs (depending on the medium) was recorded at the same time and there was some question of releasing a "quadruple album".By accepting these digital cookies we can suggest and market exactly the kind of records and artists You are interested in. Not that the recent 2022 remasters aren’t to be dismissed, but if you can find, then this is the one own. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop