Believe Me: The twisty and addictive thriller from bestselling author of The Girl Before

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Believe Me: The twisty and addictive thriller from bestselling author of The Girl Before

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Thank you to Netgalley and Random House Publishing for a copy of this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

And may I please point you to my friend Mackenzie’s review for her personal take as a psychologist who once studied Beauledaire. THE SENSATIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER FROM THE INTERNATIONALLY BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE GIRL BEFORETHE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLERTHE SUNDAY TIMES BOOK OF THE MONTH'Imaginative, unusual, clever and fun' - Sunday Times'A twisty, exciting read' - Sabine Durrant, author of Lie With Me'A dark, sexy mystery' - Metro**********Claire Wright isn't who she seems. She sees this as a role that offers her the opportunity to get the much desired green card, and besides she can do this.

The performance aspect of her personality is a refreshingly innovative way to style an unreliable narrator! Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot).

With outstanding characterisation, a plot that is the very definition of ‘gripping’ and a twist that will take you completely by surprise… this is one book that sits comfortably within my top 10 thrillers of this year! I, personally, abhor vomiting and, if I do have to vomit, I'm checked-the-fuck-out for the next week at minimum. Tony Strong was born in 1962 in Uganda, though his parents came back to the UK when he was six weeks old.Claire is a British actress who is looking for work in America, but can't get hired without a green card. Our Adult Fiction Books, Range includes Classics Novels, Comic Books, Crime, Thriller, Mystery Novels, General Fiction, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction and War. When one of her targets becomes the subject of a murder investigation, the police ask Claire to use her acting skills to help lure their suspect into confession. When the cops begin investigating one of her targets for murdering his wife–and potentially others–they ask her to lure the suspect into a confession.

I have a hard time understanding why the author (actual name: Tony Strong) wants to throw in everything he knows about his subject.I hate to really say anything about the plot, because it is complex and ever changing throughout, but also because you really want to go in blind to be surprised at all the right places. In some parts, the novel is written like a play which was very unique and original, fitting perfectly with Claire's role as an actor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop