Danebury Metal Detecting Club DMDC t-shirt T-Shirt

Danebury Metal Detecting Club DMDC t-shirt T-Shirt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Choose your favorite Dmdc-inspired shirt style: v-neck or crew neckline; short, baseball or long sleeve; slim or relaxed fit; light, mid, or heavy fabric weight. As we now know these men would have had to give up any of the valuable materials they discovered to the land owner and their associated parties. Support the best and only professional Metal Detecting Club in Danebury and surrounding areas of Essex! Best recent addition to the Danebury Metal Detecting Club finds table, this excellent condition DMDC coin in Anglo Saxon style, dating from as far back as 1997 maybe? Saying please don't interrupt me I'm thinking about hammered coins' and showing an illustration of a hammered coin and someone using a metal detector.

Danebury Metal Detecting Club T-Shirt dmdc – Detecting Wear UK

Featuring the text "Just Another Pull Tab," this distressed shirt makes the perfect gift for any prospector or treasure hunter. Perfect for phone cases, laptops, journals, guitars, refrigerators, windows, walls, skateboards, cars, bumpers, helmets, water bottles, hydro flasks, computers, or whatever needs a dose of originality.

Choose your favorite Detectorists-inspired shirt style: v-neck or crew neckline; short, baseball or long sleeve; slim or relaxed fit; light, mid, or heavy fabric weight.

Danebury Metal Detecting Club Stickers for Sale | Redbubble

Saying 'It's official I'm getting hammered this weekend' and showing an illustration of hammered coins and someone using a metal detector.Leaving the 'Precious Metal Gatherers' to scrape a living from the lesser valuable finds and similarly skilled occupations. The Detectorists is a heartwarming comedy-drama about two metal detectorists,, who form an unlikely friendship set in the English countryside. When you're trying to tell someone about your hobby, but can't quite come up with the proper definition, point to this. Metal detectorist gift idea saying 'There's a very good chance I'm getting hammered this weekend' and showing an illustration of hammered coins. A recently discovered piece of artwork found within the walls of an old Saxon roundhouse church nearby to the town of Danebury in Essex.

Dmdc - Redbubble Danebury Metal Detecting Club Dmdc - Redbubble

Fun detectorist design for those that are into metal detecting and hunting for hammered coins and perfect to wear at the next metal detecting rally. If you're down at The White Horse tonight for open mic night we have some excellent local amateur talent!

Saying 'sorry but I have found all the hammered coins' and showing an illustration of a hammered coins. You'll find them out and about in the surrounding fields of Danebury and beyond putting the world to rights and looking for the history we've all forgotten. Ideal for any age and an awesome birthday, christmas or Father's Day present for those into using a metal detector and hammered coins. It seemingly depicts an ancient form of precious metal gathering and the methods used to acquire them. A range of t-shirts sold by independent artists featuring a huge variety of original designs in sizes XS-5XL; availability depending on style.

t-shirt | DMDC Danebury Mini Detectorists - Etsy RUSSELL t-shirt | DMDC Danebury Mini Detectorists - Etsy

Find Danebury Metal Detecting Club Dmdc-inspired gifts and merchandise printed on quality products one at a time in socially responsible ways. Metal detectorist gift idea saying 'I'm so getting hammered this weekend' and showing an illustration of hammered coins. Aesome birthday, christmas or Father's Day present for those into using a metal detector and hammered coins.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop