The QURAN Journal:: 365 Verses to Learn, Reflect upon, and Apply

The QURAN Journal:: 365 Verses to Learn, Reflect upon, and Apply

RRP: £15.23
Price: £7.615
£7.615 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to seamlessly integrate Quran journaling into your bullet journal: What is the Quran?

Whenever you pick it up to read, you will instantly see how that highlighted ayah made you feel and all the imagery associated with it. Having a full time job and going to school as well has made me realize I need to learn to relax and self reflect! I have only done a few pages so far (I do one in each section, to rotate the focus of study), but I LOVE the journal. Many of us tend to recite the Quran regularly but how often do we find the time to just truly slow down and reflect upon the words of Allah and what He is telling us? I know that after seeing beautiful images of Quran Journals online that is can seem quite intimidating and confusing on how to get started.With regular use, you will experience ease in taking on new habits, maintaining motivation and focus in acts of worship, and growing through a positive cycle of goal setting and achievement. Shortly after Muhammad’s death, the Quran was compiled by his companions who wrote down and memorized parts of it. The key focus items are on point, the reflection items encourage serious reflection and everything comes together in a very harmonious and inspiring whole. When we recite the Quran, our duty is to not only recite the Quran in any shape or form but in a correct and melodious manner. I've always felt I was unmotivated in connecting with my lord, but these journals have changed that, Alhamdulillah.

Be honest and open in your writing, allowing your thoughts to flow freely onto the pages of your journal. With 365 days of hand-picked verses for reflection, The Quran Journal is the perfect way to build a deeper connection with the book of Allah. When I started Quran journaling, it opened my eyes to so many secrets of the Quran, unfolded some hidden layers and allowed me to dive deep into understanding the words of my creator. By reflecting on Quranic verses and passages, we can gain insights and guidance that can help us navigate life’s challenges, and cultivate positive qualities and behaviours. These codices had differences that motivated the Caliph Uthman to establish a standard version now known as Uthman’s codex, which is generally considered the archetype of the Quran known today.When we think of the Quran, these three words are very commonly associated with this beautiful book. As you engage in this practice, you’ll find that your bullet journal becomes a sanctuary where your creativity and spirituality intertwine, guiding you on a journey of profound self-awareness and spiritual enrichment. The network emerged from the daily show Radio Islam, which aired on WCEV 1450 AM in Chicago for 20 years. They may not feel the very special connection to the Book of Allah other Muslims who have grown up learning and reciting it from childhood in a mostly Muslim environment have. There are moments in life when you read some Ayahs (verses) in the Quran, and they seem to have been revealed precisely for your needs at those moments.

Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said: "A time will come upon the people when one will not care how one gains one's money, legally or illegally"(Bukhari).

For example, you may be feeling rather stressed out recently and you stumble upon an Ayah reminding you that hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah. You can also pray for guidance and understanding, allowing the Quran to reveal deeper truths to you. I've been doing Quranic Journals and mental notes for quite some time without even knowing the concept existed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop