METEORA (20th Anniversary 3CD Edition)

METEORA (20th Anniversary 3CD Edition)

RRP: £16.98
Price: £8.49
£8.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There was a mad dash to get a lot of things solidified. When we were mastering the first single ‘Somewhere I Belong’, we were still changing the chorus. It was chaos. We were really obsessed and a little agitated and anxious about putting the record together.” Delson added that Linkin Park at that point were more interested in being “honest, direct and vulnerable”. METEORA 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION DELUXE CD". Linkin Park Warner Records . Retrieved February 11, 2023. We really learned the meaning of pressure. But it wasn't pressure from outside people. It was artistic pressure from ourselves. You can't control the commercial success of a record, so there's no point in investing energy in that. But the quality of your record is entirely up to you, and you can't blame anyone else if you write crappy songs. Before we did Meteora, I listened to "Hybrid Theory" and "Reanimation", and I was like, "Dude, I'm really proud of these records. I don't remember how we did it, and I don't know how we're gonna do it again. We're kind of screwed. Then, fortunately, we were able to invest ourselves fully in the process for 18 months, and that helped us make a really great record." [8]

It’s so surreal to be sitting here 20 years later – and still being able to hear a song from this album play out in my head – by only just reading the title. Not many bands from our lives can have that effect on you, but LP did and still do to this day. Discos de Oro y Platino" (in Spanish). Cámara Argentina de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas. Archived from the original on August 20, 2011 . Retrieved January 10, 2021. Chart of the Year 2003" (in Danish). TOP20.dk. Archived from the original on October 1, 2012 . Retrieved December 20, 2020. Q Review. "Meteora is less an artistic endeavour than an exercise in target marketing. [May 2003, p.104]". Live in Seoul 2003 was recorded during the band's first show in Seoul, South Korea on October 29, 2003. "One Step Closer" and parts of " Don't Stay" and "Somewhere I Belong" were previously broadcasted in 2003. Footage of this show was also used by Mark Fiore on the video of "Faint" that appeared on the Live In Texas TV special. The full show was previously unreleased. The exact setlist played at this show (with the inclusion of " Nobody's Listening" and "My December") was only played at one other show in the band's history: the Tokyo, Japan show on October 27th. This DVD marks the first release of a full live performance of "Nobody's Listening" and the first release of a live performance of the album version of "My December" in any format.

Contributors

Mexicancharts.com – Linkin Park – Meteora". Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 2012-10-24 . Retrieved September 17, 2010. Blender described it as "harder, denser, uglier", [32] while Q described it as "less an artistic endeavor than an exercise in target marketing." [33] Accolades [ edit ]

Worldwide representation: Machine Shop Entertainment - Bill Silva, Jessica Sklar, Ryan DeMarti, Trish Evangelista and Alex Melgosa

Navigation menu

Robinson, Ellie (February 10, 2023). "Linkin Park announce 20th anniversary edition of 'Meteora' with lead single 'Lost' ". NME . Retrieved February 10, 2023.

VINYL: Meteora, Live In Texas – the full concert released on vinyl for the first time, and Live in Nottingham 2003, an unreleased legendary live concert from March 2003. The two live albums on vinyl are exclusive to the Super Deluxe EditionCertificaciones" (in Spanish). Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas . Retrieved March 4, 2020. Type Linkin Park in the box under the ARTISTA column headingand Meteora in the box under the TÍTULO column heading. Top 100 Album-Jahrescharts – 2003" (in German). Offizielle Deutsche Charts . Retrieved December 18, 2020. Williams, John (2003-04-02). "Celine's 'One Heart' debuts at No. 1". Archived from the original on 2004-11-01 . Retrieved 2020-04-27. We don’t talk about situations, we talk about the emotions behind the situations. Mike and I are two different people, so we can’t sing about the same things, but we both know about frustration and anger and loneliness and love and happiness, and we can relate on that level. Meteora, Linkin Park’s ground-breaking second album, was released in March 2003 and included the global hit singles “Somewhere I Belong”, “Faint”, “Numb”, “Breaking the Habit” and “From the Inside.” It has sold over 8 million copies in the US and has been certified multi-platinum, platinum, or gold in 15 countries.

Violins: Joel Derouin, Charlie Bisharat, Alyssa Park, Sara Parkins, Michelle Richards, Mark Robertsona b c Walters, Barry (April 4, 2003). "Meteora: Linkin Park: Review: Rolling Stone". Rollingstone.com . Retrieved 2007-05-28. Legal for Linkin Park: David Lande, David Byrnes, Mitch Tenzer and Irina Volodarsky for Ziffren Brittenham LLP Australian Albums Chart: 31 July 2017". Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved July 30, 2017.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop