Male Pee Desperation Omorashi Bundle #1

Male Pee Desperation Omorashi Bundle #1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Or like he’s making sure Connor is watching--it’s such unfamiliar territory that Connor can’t tell in the slightest. He grabs his phone out of his pocket and types out a quick text, chewing on his lip for a couple of seconds before he decides fuck it and hits send. I've read many times, but never actually believed, stories of people legitimately losing control of their bladder, but I never thought it could actually happen to a healthy 28 year old adult. I took you from your room in placed you in the car, it explains why you are just wearing boxers and a sweater.

No, it’s been more than that--it’s closer to seven or eight hours, considering neither of them peed after that first trip to the bathroom in the morning.He accepts the can, shivering both from the leftover droplets of ice water and from Jack’s hand brushing against his, lifting it to his lips and chugging the rest of the soda as quickly as he can.

He’s definitely pushing his luck, but that look that Jack had given him… It’s not the kind of look that passes between friends. Nah, it’s alright,” Will says with a wave of his hand, and Connor barely stops himself from breathing a massive sigh of relief. The last part earns him another gentle jab in the side, but Connor still tenses as the flesh near his bladder is squished. Another early example of urination and skirt-wetting appearing in a sexualized context in the west can be found in the 1928 erotic novel Story of the Eye by Georges Bataille.His friend’s eyes go wide for a split second, but as soon as it’s there it’s gone, and he’s typing away once again. Feel your pain buddy- I like holding and don’t mind pain but was once trapped in a major traffic jam for houses when my bladder was beyond painful- that wasn’t fun at all!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop