Casio G-Shock Women's Watch in Resin/Nylon with LCD Display and Multi Alarm for Extreme Sports - Shock Resistant

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Casio G-Shock Women's Watch in Resin/Nylon with LCD Display and Multi Alarm for Extreme Sports - Shock Resistant

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its impressive 20 bars water resistance makes it suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, with the exception of deep-sea diving. Enhancing practicality, the G-shock features an intuitive digital display complete with day-date-month calendar, a stopwatch, countdown, alarm, and an indispensable light for optimal readability. Happily, the watch I received is a brand new, genuine Casio, with no quality control issues whatsoever.

It has become the watch I choose when I want to go on adventures—whether that means trekking black sand beaches in Iceland or hiking a mountain in Pennsylvania. The digital display includes an automatic calendar, chronometer, and multiple alarms with a signal horaria. If there is any problem with the mechanism, this certificate garanties a 100 % protection- meaning we take care of the technical integrity inbetween these 3 years. Shipment was faster than I expected, and the packaging was solid, and indicated an extra effort by the seller to please the costumer.

The watch went from chilling 30 degree temperatures to 104 degrees water temperatures inside the lagoon. With a water resistance of 20 ATM and shockproof resistance, this watch is perfect for any adventure. The black strap is made of silicone - the material which is characterised by lightness and high level of damage resistance.

I wanted something that could withstand all the cool activities and trips and adventures that I plan to have.An award-winning journalist, Christian has covered everything from presidential campaigns to princess tea parties.

Equipped with integrated Illuminator backlight, flash alarm, stopwatch, timer, calendar, multi-alarm, hourly signal and both 12-hour and 24-hour time. The Casio G-Shock DW 5600E-1 is a men's sports watch that offers its owners a large number of functions along with a modern watch design. For athletes and all those who want to know exactly: Elapsed time, split time and end time are measured with an accuracy of hundredths of a second.

So that you can keep an eye on everything even in dark surroundings, the backlight shines at the touch of a button. Introducing Casio Casio, a paragon of robust innovation in the timekeeping industry, has consistently set the benchmark for durable and multifunctional watches. But when importing to the target country the custom authorities might add the individual country/item Tax afterwards and you need to pay the amount usually before parcel will be hand out to the receiver. Every watch, including the G-shock, is backed by a two-year warranty, upholding our standard of quality.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop