Amazon.co.uk £10 Gift Cards - In a Mini Envelope (Black & Silver) - Pack of 10

Amazon.co.uk £10 Gift Cards - In a Mini Envelope (Black & Silver) - Pack of 10

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

USPS Standard Mail: Estimate 5-10 business days (USPS does not guarantee delivery dates for First Class Mail) Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Where a gift card holder wishes to buy products with a higher value than the balance on the gift card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.

Hi, I’m Shelley Hunter, Gift Card Girlfriend here at Gift Cards.com, and here’s what I love the most about Visa gift cards—they can be used anywhere in the U.S. Visa debit cards are accepted—which to me, means pretty much everywhere. From little mom and pop restaurants to national retailers, if a Visa debit card is accepted, then the gift card will be too. flexecash is the prepaid card platform that issues flexecash Love2shop Cards. This facility is provided by Park Card Services Limited [FRN: 900016] who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money.Yes. Just like a plastic gift card, you do not have to provide any ID to use your eGift card. When does a Visa gift card expire? Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.

If you need to send a gift card in a hurry, select a Visa Virtual Account instead. Your personalized image and video greeting can be sent immediately or scheduled for future delivery. If you're a non-UK resident looking to buy gifts for a friend or relative in the UK, you can choose from our range of gift vouchers and gift cards and have them delivered direct. This includes a free personalised greetings card, so the recipient knows who to thank. The perfect gift for gamers! With a Xbox Gift Card, you can get the games on your list with a digital Xbox Gift Card to use at Microsoft Store online, on Windows and on Xbox.

Please look after the gift card and treat it like cash. WE do not collect and maintain information on the holders of gift cards and therefore, if a gift card is used without the consent of the gift card holder or is lost, damaged or stolen we cannot replace or reimburse the balance on the gift card.

A Visa credit card is different from a Visa gift card in that one is a credit card and one is not, but both are similar in that they can be used the same way. Learn More. Can I use my Visa gift card online?

About Post Office

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop