Apple iPhone 12 mini (64GB) - Blue

Apple iPhone 12 mini (64GB) - Blue

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Apple iPhone 12 Mini is the smallest in the iPhone 12 range, this pocket sized powerhouse still comes with a load of advanced features and Apple’s quality guarantee. Overall, the camera, screen and build are amazing and this is the perfect phone for me against a trend of making phones bigger and bigger.

Setup is mega easy, I just turned it on next to my 11 and about half hour later all my apps, photos and settings were transferred.Wirelessly stream 4K Dolby Vision video to your Apple TV or smart TV to see all that colour and detail on the big screen.

It means giving your device the lifespan it deserves, looping in our expert technicians so that we can loop out the landfills.

Faster and more efficient than ever, A14 Bionic has the fastest CPU and GPU in a smartphone, enabling console-quality gaming experiences, powerful computational photography, and more, while delivering great battery life. Watch your Dolby Vision-recorded content in all its glory on the brilliant OLED display of iPhone 12 mini. Early days, but appears to be working well, quite a few light scratches / marks on the screen so the previous owner hasn’t used a screen protector which is hard to understand . For information: the credit check carried out will consider additional information relating to the performance of previous or existing commitments and any county court judgements.

An unlocked or sim-free smartphone does not include a SIM card and does not come with a monthly contract to pay to a particular network provider. Our partners are electronics experts who test and verify that each product is 100% functional before it leaves the factory. They also appreciate the improved images and versatility provided by the iPhone 12 mini, and find it sleek to use.When the phone was new, the battery life was good, but now with 86% battery capacity, the battery drains too quickly. It should be noted that there is no included charger in the box, so make sure to purchase it separately if you don't have one. Some additional setup was needed for banking apps and signing into Apple Pay but thats fine and expected. If there are some micro-surface scratches on the back or screen, these won't be visible beyond 30cm.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The completed contract has to be received by Barclays Partner Finance no later than 10 days after the promotion has finished. I started to have a play and contrast against my 11 and initially i felt it was the wrong choice but now the 11 feels completely alien to me.The AppleCare Plan provides up to three years of world-class support for Mac, and up to two years of world-class support for iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple TV and HomePod. In addition, Siri no longer has a default voice and will include more diverse voice options in English. In conclusion, the Apple iPhone 12 Mini - Unlocked is a must-have device that offers an unbeatable combination of power and portability. The 14 days allows you to transfer your data and ensures you're never without a phone, tablet, or watch! Cellular technology support is based on iPhone model number and configuration for either CDMA or GSM networks.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop