Transformers Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Universe Optimus Prime 7.5” Action Figure

£44.995
FREE Shipping

Transformers Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Universe Optimus Prime 7.5” Action Figure

RRP: £89.99
Price: £44.995
£44.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also, what are the chances of getting a Nemesis Prime out of this? Either a commander version or a voyager version with the cab only? The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Commander Class Armada Universe Optimus Prime action figure! Optimus Prime leads as a force of wisdom and goodness, but shows his powerful battle capabilities when facing enemies. Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of -- More Than Meets the Eye -- bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Ages 8 and up. And now that I see some size comparisons I think the super mode is perhaps a little too tall. It's taller than Star Saber, Super Ginrai, Star Convoy, Dai Atlas, Optimal Optimus, PotP Rodimus, PotP Optimus, TR PMOP and CW Ultra Magnus but not as tall as Victory Saber and God Ginrai. I'd want it to have been slightly smaller to match those other Autobot leaders. Or just be as tall as God Ginrai and Victory Saber. Just not in between. I even have enough kits on my Siege GUOP to make him as tall as the rest as well. So that makes it worse when Armada Optimus being taller than Cybertron Optimus. So what do you all think? Are you looking forward to this figure even more now? Still not a big fan? Let us know your thoughts on the Energon Pub forums! The grey prototype from Wondercon literally has the supermode fists in the lower legs where they should be and the pelvis can split like it should. You can even see the transformation joints to turn the legs into the super mode arms inside the torso as well as the openable shin flaps that would be needed to turn the legs into arms and the ports on the shoulders to connect the top to the bottom. So I think was was meant was that the prototype itself wasn't able to combine and not that they design itself wasn't able to combine. Otherwise why have the super mode hands there at all?

Armada Optimus Prime Official Pics and Info - TFW2005 Commander Armada Optimus Prime Official Pics and Info - TFW2005

Asepticon wrote:I don't get it. We know Hasbro can do better figures than this. Every mode looks terrible. Base robot. Looks amazing and has excellent articulation, including an ab crunch. One issue with mine is that the crotch and the...butt plate (?) don't tab together very well and frequently split apart when posing. Deluxe Beachcomber sample. Comes with a micro green bird for both modes. His front grill becomes his machine gun.They could even do Botcon Waspinator if they wanted, since he was a repaint of Machine Wars Skywarp! Shogo Hasui presenting Commander Armada Optimus Prime. Comparison shots next to Armada Megatron. Both figures were planned and designed together. This silver-chromed redeco of the Leader-class Optimus Prime figure first saw the light of day as a prize in a TV Magazine mail-in, offered alongside a gold chrome version of the same toy ( see above). Both figures were later made available again as prizes in a second contest in the September 2005 issue of TV Magazine, together with "Galaxy Convoy Custom Color Version" ( see below). Despite being offered in equal quantities in these contests, this silver version is apparently much harder to come by. A Hero is Born (Box set of Orion Pax – repaint with new head of Studio Series 86 Kup and Alpha Trion – A retooled and repainted Studio Series 86 Scourge with Vector Sigma accessory. Hasbro Pulse exclusive)

Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime In Even More Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime In

That may be a bit too much for the current Hasbro team as they've mellowed out so to speak when it comes to easy redecos/retools. I will give you Energon Starscream with G2 Smokescreen as the alternate head... as the unreleased G2 Starscream: It's one of those moments where I really stop and think "y'know, maybe there's a reason Hasbro designs things the way they do." None of these upgrades seem like anything the toy couldn't have done, but as you point out, they create larger blemishes fixing the "issues" that very few people had. Transformers Legacy toys are a celebration of nearly 40 years of Transformers action figures. Updating classic characters and integrating them into the current Generations line and style, Legacy features the expected re-releases, repaints and retools alongside new action figures. One more extra reveal: Titan Nemesis. Confirmed as the first female Titan. Shown prototype in ship mode. Features extendable bridge. It can be placed in horizontal or vertical position. Blast effect compatible. Robot mode prototype also shown. Featuring a Decepticon insignia facemask (similar to Tarn) which can open and close to reveal/hide the face. Cannons molded over her body. Some of the leg panels can become a big blaster.Dlx Optimus does Not combine with Jetfire. He is able to pull the "big" optimus trailer. Dlx Optimus Mini-con feature is a punching feature, Arms move side to side. Dlx Optimus Mini-con Over-Run (silver-jet) will probably not be in the show. 98% of the Autobots/Decepticons are in the show. 65% of the available Mini-cons are in the show. with redecos and partner Mini-cons we are talking almost 75 Mini-cons! That is way to many to include in the show. To plate on Dlx Optimus opens up like "big" Optimus but the Matrix is not there.... (story TBD) "big" Optimus combines with Jetfire and a item to be shown later. SUPER COOL. Dlx Megatron is NOT planned. Thats the facts,"—Aaron Archeron TFW2005, circa 2002 Transformers Legacy: Evolution continued the Legacy line into 2023, introducing the combining Core Class Dinobots and modular Junkions. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Transformers: Armada, there were a number of updated characters from that line along with introductions from the Transformers Animated series. Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class Toys Galvatron (Same as Transformers: War For Cybertron: Kingdom release but without battle damage deco)

Legacy Armada Optimus Prime | TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards Legacy Armada Optimus Prime | TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

The pictures are from the internet and the product is in hand. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, we are unable to publish additional photos at this time. COOL BATTLE FEATURES: Combine the ion cannon and both blaster accessories to create a larger weapon accessory. The battle station combines with the figure to form Super Robot armor This set was a Toys"R"US- exclusive in the US, but sold at pretty much any retailer that wanted to carry it elsewhere in the world. As part of the main body of Armada Prime and the mode in which it was most active in the anime, I feel that the texture and post of this part must be solid to the touch.Hauler (Repainted Transformers: War For Cybertron: Earthrise: Grapple with new terrible face sculpt) This Costco exclusive set contains Leader-class "Galaxy Force" Optimus Prime and the original Cybertron Crumplezone. Both toys were unchanged from their previous individual releases. G1 and starting with TF:Prime are the TV media that I watched while "On Air." I only started catching up with the Unicorn Trilogy in the last 2~3 months (still watching Cybertron). So no nostaligia for any UT figures. I can count on one hand bot designs I like in Armada, and I can tell you OP is NOT one of them. Yeah it looks ok from the front, and pretty flashy..but I think this will be the 1st commander class I pass on, or wait for a good sale. Main article: Optimus Prime (G1)/Generations toys#S40 The 2019 Siege subline of Generations includes "Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime", which is based heavily on Cybertron Optimus Prime in its vehicle and Super modes.

Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime Compared In Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime Compared In

Thanks to Seibertronian Dominus Prime, we have our first video review of the upcoming not-yet-officially-revealed Commander Class Armada Optimus Prime! The video review comes to us from Chefatron, and he shows off several comparison shots with the original Armada Optimus Prime, as well as several other versions of more recently released Optimus figures. Other still shots below show off the figure with previous Commander Class figures Jetfire and Motormaster (in his combined form as Menasor. He looks like a good solid, chunky figure. The mouth-plated version of this mold was redecoed into Platinum Edition "Year of the Snake" Optimus Prime. The color scheme of this special redeco of the Leader-sized Grand Convoy was decided through a colouring contest held in the December 2004 issue of TV Magazine, in which entrants coloured in lineart of Convoy in the scheme they wanted to see. The winning entry rendered Convoy in a… distinct palette of grey, cream, dark red, and purple chrome, with blue, white, and yellow drones. It was limited to only ten pieces, making it one of the rarer Transformers toys in existence. Therefore, it was very difficult to decide how to distribute the limited number of part in the Commander class to which mode. Shadowstrip (Based on the cancelled G2 Drag Strip figure. Repaint of Legacy Drag Strip) Transformers Legacy: Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Voyager Class ToysThe initial release of the figure featured silver lights on his roof; later on, the lights were changed to yellow, and later still, an Autobot emblem was added to the hood of the vehicle. These changes were not made on the Japanese release of the figure, which bore the unfortunate appellation of "STD", meaning "standard". [5] The toy is notable for being one of the earliest instances of an important character receiving a second, more affordable toy without this being rationalised as an entirely new body in-fiction—as not all markets would receive the bigger price-points. [6] They didn't make the symbol on the side of the trailer "Autobot-shaped" so they may have left themselves open for a possible Nemesis Prime. While this mold was first released as part of the Beast Wars 10th Anniversary line and is obviously meant to be Optimus Primal, it was developed to fit in with Cybertron's Jungle Planet aesthetic, "in case" the Beast Wars Anniversary release didn't pan out (according to Aaron Archer's statements at BotCon 2005). Axelgrease, the first Decepticon Junkion and fembot. Redeco and retool of Scraphook. Able to swap parts with other Junkions for your own customized bot.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop