Turtle Wax 51800 Wax It Wet Car Spray Wax Cleaning Protection and Instant Shine 500ml

£8.995
FREE Shipping

Turtle Wax 51800 Wax It Wet Car Spray Wax Cleaning Protection and Instant Shine 500ml

RRP: £17.99
Price: £8.995
£8.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The biggest plus of higher-end car waxes with a high percentage of natural wax is durability. The best products can offer 3-8 months of protection, depending on weather conditions and the like. As a result, you’ll be detailing your car less often, as dirt isn’t able to cling onto the car. The best car waxes offer a superb protection barrier between the paintwork and the dirt. It does this by bonding to the car’s body, given water molecules and dirt nothing to cling on to. It’s perfect for maintaining your car’s paintwork and can be applied within minutes. By applying it and wiping it off, you’ll achieve the squeaky-clean look you desire without having to scrub your car tirelessly with gallons of water. Car washing techniques that save water Clean your car regularly The choice of which you should use comes down to choice. Some prefer to top of protection on a weekly basis, therefore using a spray-on wax can save time. Some prefer to spend more time applying a harder wax, however the result is a protection that lasts potentially 5x longer. How to wax a car

To be honest, I started this thread thinking I'd be giving a clear recommendation to go for the Aqua Wax, but the more I think about it, the more I can see space for both in my garage.First point, the bottle tells you to part dry the car first. I think this is wrong, having experimented when using it on both my and Mrs Bazza's car. Seemed to work better when just leaving the rinse residue in place. Having run a cloth over my car to remove most of the water, putting the product on was hard work, as the cloth didn't glide over the surface. Turtle Wax® Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax provides amazing shine and protection in 1-step. Simply spray on a wet car and dry for professional results. Super hydrophobic and SIO2 polymers deliver instant water beading and chemical resistant protection for months. Features & Benefits: I've used Turtlewax's 'Wax it wet' for quite a while now. No particular reason, I was after a wet wax product, and it was the first one I saw, and the bottle has lasted until now. Less Is More: This super concentrated formula goes the distance! A light mist of 1 or 2 sprays per panel gets the job done

Finally got around to purchasing and using AG's Aqua Wax at the weekend, so thought I'd give my opinion. While the car is still wet, immediately start at the roof, working down the car, applying Wax It Wet to all exterior surfaces, including glass, plastic and rubber trim.Make sure your car’s bodywork is not hot to the touch before you start and also try not to wash your car in direct sunlight. a>

It's incredibly easy to use. In fact, if you generally need to dry your car anyway to avoid watermarks (which is certainly the case where I live) it actually makes washing the car easier. Once you've finished rinsing, simply spray this on top of the remaining water, and dry the car off with a chamois or microfibre cloth as usual. Except you don't need to get the car completely dry, just get rid of any droplets so there's a 'glaze' of this product left. Using this, you can spray a pre-wash on your car’s extra dirty areas, which will help lift dirt and grime off the paint and out of its tiny little pores. This leaves a glossier and better finish on your car and helps to preserve the paintwork. Did you know that cleaning your car more often could help you save on water during future washes? If you don’t wash your car for months, it will start to build up a lot of dirt, making it more difficult to clean further down the line. Natural waxes only come in paste form, and although they take extra effort to use, they produce the best results. The catch? They tend to be more expensive, and also only last for six to eight weeks.

Easily wash your car without a hose with the Turtle Wax Hybrid Waterless Wash & Wax. The hydrophobic formula encourages rain and water to roll away, keeping your car looking spotless for longer. The product is also enriched with proprietary waxes to provide a glossy-looking finish.

The early arrival of the big freeze gave these time savers a proper work out as we measured their stamina and durability by how well they beaded water over five weeks on the bonnet of our Skoda Octavia test car, which was regularly driven throughout the test. Natural car waxes tend to last for a good six to eight weeks, while synthetic waxes and sealants can last longer – often for over three months. Don’t expect them to look as good, though. Wash waxes will save you time - but that doesn’t mean there’s no effort involved in applying them. So you want to make sure all that elbow grease pays off with a layer of protection that lasts. In our test, we applied each product to a section of car bonnet and we monitored how water beaded across it over four wet weeks and three dry weeks. Also, we factored-in the cost of each of them, along with ease of use and any extra items that were included, such as cloths. The verdict You can use snow foam, or you can use chemicals – but as this whole thing is about not using a pressure washer, in this instance, chemicals are probably your friend here.If you've got a bit more time though, the AG Aqua Wax definitely gives a deeper and more impressive shine, and it allows you to impart that shine over the whole car, windows, rubbers and vinyl included. It also results in a completely dry car, unlike the Turtlewax, so I could see it being quite useful as a starting method to then go on and add a second layer of a traditional wax or sealer. If you are returning a worn garment that you feel may have developed a fault the cost of return will be the customers resposibilty and please remember the garment must be washed before sent, any garment returned unclean will be rejected. With this in mind, we’ve put together a few handy tips to help you get the best car wash results, without using excessive amounts of water. Keep reading to discover how to wash your car without using a hose or without using any water at all! Try a waterless car wash Need to return a product? No problem! Hopefully you’ll never need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this process as easy as possible. One of the easiest ways to keep that ‘just cleaned’ appearance on the go without using any water, is to use a waterless wash. At Halfords, we have multiple options for those who want to go down the waterless wash route to clean their car more efficiently. Armor All Waterless Wash & Wax Spray

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop