Oppenheimer: The Official Screenplay

Oppenheimer: The Official Screenplay

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

CAN YOU HEAR MUSIC? - Working closely with Christopher Nolan, Ludwig Göransson composes a deeply personal, historically expansive score ranging from the organic to the alien to accompany the visual landscape. HOW I AM BECOME DEATH - The cast, crew and producers join Christopher Nolan in sharing the personal stories that made them passionate about the project's ambitious design for bridging multiple genres. Walking A Mile – costume and makeup craftspeople populate Oppenheimer’s immersive environments with iconic figures by utilizing thousands of pieces of clothing and cutting-edge prosthetic applications. If all this hasn’t been enough to whet your appetite already, Universal has also released a new video clip for Oppenheimer’s home video release that includes a brief insight into what you can expect from the new special features.

WE CAN PERFORM THIS MIRACLE- Christopher Nolan's closest collaborators demonstrate how his artistic vision creates camaraderie that drives his talented crew to continue breaking new ground in filmmaking. The Devil Of Details – a look at how production designer Ruth de Jong and team recreated the entire town of Los Alamos with period-accurate props, spectacular sets and painstaking attention to authenticity. WALKING A MILE- Costume and makeup craftspeople populate OPPENHEIMER'simmersive environments with iconic figures by utilizing thousands of pieces of clothing and cutting-edge prosthetic applications. THE MANHATTAN PROJECT - To visualize Oppenheimer's ability to see different dimensions and to recreate the historic Trinity test, filmmakers developed unique techniques to craft stunning effects without using CGI. I'm glad I went with the standard release because I really love the coloring on the slip paired with the art chosen for it(the image of Cillian Murphy in front of the glowing bomb).

CAN YOU HEAR MUSIC?- Working closely with Christopher Nolan, Ludwig Göransson composes a deeply personal, historically expansive score ranging from the organic to the alien to accompany the visual landscape. THE LUMINARIES - OPPENHEIMER'sall-star cast discusses how they synthesize the script's dramatic narrative with the real lives of historical figures to embody their complex characters. Sound:English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French Canadian (DTS Digital Surround 5.1), Latin American Spanish (DTS Digital Surround 5.1) NOW I AM BECOME DEATH- The cast, crew and producers join Christopher Nolan in sharing the personal stories that made them passionate about the project's ambitious design for bridging multiple genres.

Universal City, California, October 17, 2023 –From celebrated writer and director Christopher Nolan comes the must-see cinematic masterpiece about the man and the moment that changed the world forever. As it continues its dominant global box-office run, OPPENHEIMERwill be available to own just in time for the holidays on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray TM, & Digital on November 21, 2023from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. The Manhattan Project – to visualize Oppenheimer’s ability to see different dimensions and to recreate the historic trinity test, filmmakers developed unique techniques to craft stunning effects without using CGI. Isn't it possible that the same number of steelbooks were made for Oppenheimer, Prey and Blue Beetle and it's just a case of more people wanted to buy a copy of Oppenheimer than Blue Beetle or Prey?Heading up the mountain of extra features is ‘making of’ documentary running to more than 70 minutes, and divided up into the following sections: Of course, it's possible. But the honest answer is that this is also speculation on your part. The truth is that none of us know the exact numbers. Can You Hear Music? – working closely with Christopher Nolan, Ludwig Göransson composes a deeply personal, historically expansive score ranging from the organic to the alien to accompany the visual landscape. Now I Am Become Death – the cast, crew and producers join Christopher Nolan in sharing the personal stories that made them passionate about the project’s ambitious design for bridging multiple genres. We're building listings right now but here's the full press release for all the details - frustratingly it looks like Nolan is keeping to DTS-HD MA 5.1 instead of opting for a bigger more explosive audio format like Atmos or DTS:X

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop