Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver With Clean & Charge Station & Leather Case, Flawless Shave, 100% Waterproof, 2 Pin Bathroom Plug, 9390cc, Silver Razor

£139.995
FREE Shipping

Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver With Clean & Charge Station & Leather Case, Flawless Shave, 100% Waterproof, 2 Pin Bathroom Plug, 9390cc, Silver Razor

RRP: £279.99
Price: £139.995
£139.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Braun 9370cc electric shaver has Intelligent SyncroSonic technology with The synergy of 4 specialized cutting elements and intelligent Sonic Technology, which offers 40,000 cross-cutting actions per minute. The technology allows the device to capture different types of hair.

The Braun 9370cc electric shaver is fully waterproof and highly competent for wet and dry shaving. You can rinse it with direct water and wash it with your hand; it is allowed after every use.

Full Comparison

The Braun Series 9 9390cis a powerful shaver which manages to offer a close shave with smart adaption for varying hair types and lengths. It does this while also being gentle enough to be used even by those with very sensitive skin. There's no doubt this is one of the best electric shavers around. You’ll find a stainless steel element between the Direct & cut trimmer and the first OptiFoil called Skin Guard. This shaver is good for shaving long whiskers. Sometimes when I forget to shave for 2-3 days, this shaver never gives me any experience with pulling or yanking. #Long Hair Trimmer The Braun Series 9 9370cc shaving head and its shaving elements are flexible, altogether flexing in 10 directions. The upgraded processor can process more data and make the shaving result more efficient than the older ones. Powerful Motor:

When some of the best electric shavers for men are available vibration at about 15,000 to 18,000 times per minute.The Braun 9370cc comes with 5 shaving elements like other Series 9 shavers, where 4 are actual cutting elements that are fully flexible. For high quality men’s grooming devices and effortless female hair removal, Braun offer an incredible range to choose from.

I found the side burn trimmer is not as good as other shavers I've used in the past and requires several passes to achieve the same effect but it does work. I didn't really buy the shaver for that function but at this price point it would have been nice to have something a bit more effective. There are 2 outer Optifoils, 1 direct and cut trimmer, and 1 special hyper lift and cut trimmer on the head. Braun discovered this model, considering skin comfort for any skin type. This is a very comfortable shaver and the most comfortable shaver ever Braun made.Before buying an electric shaver, it’s important to know the shaving performance of the shaver from an expert or someone who has previous experience with the shaver.

Tested on 3-day beards, vs. leading products in the premium tier. / Details: www.braun.com/study-results If you intend to use shaving cream, foam, and gels like manual razors, you can do it with this machine easily. Close and Comfortable Shave: Braun considers the skin guard as a shaving element, so they advertise the 5 shaving element’s terminology. The Braun beard trimmer range feature a precision dial to choose from 39 exact lengths to get your desired facial hair look. They also include guards for long or short beards and an additional set to use the trimmers as men’s hair clippers.

Often compared with Braun Series 9 9390cc

For those that want a more premium look for their money then Panasonic or Philips, with their all-metal builds, might be more to your liking. But for pure performance, this is a tough electric shaver to top. To sum up, the shaver provided me with very close shaves with the highest-end comfort level that is highly recommended for sensitive skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop