Zyimsva Maid Dress Halloween Costume Maid Outfit Cosplay Maid Costume Sexy and Stockings

£9.945
FREE Shipping

Zyimsva Maid Dress Halloween Costume Maid Outfit Cosplay Maid Costume Sexy and Stockings

RRP: £19.89
Price: £9.945
£9.945 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I began to grow uncomfortable as my felt my bladder fill up and Carolyn, taking notice asked, “Is there something wrong, sweetheart?” Hold your head up, dear,” she asked as she tied a fancy bow under my chin. “There now, you look just adorable, Honey,” she said, her hand straightening the flared skirt of the coat. Bending, she gave me a little kiss on the cheek and opened the front door. Taking my hand while I was dressed delicately Aunt Mary beamed, “Come along, sweetheart”, and with my skirts bobbing we walked together to the car. Carolyn said, “Well my darling I can give you a few pointers, you don’t need much really as you are so girly.” Carolyn said, “Chrissy my darling are you up to appearing in public dressed as a girl? We wouldn’t want you to give yourself away.”

You don't know how happy it makes me to see Madam smiling again,” she went on. “I'm sure she'll really hate to see her little girl go once the weekend is over.” Ooops, I almost forgot,” exclaimed Carolyn, rushing to the closet once more. After briefly searching, she turned with a small white patent leather clutch and a pair of white glace gloves in her hands. “We can't have you going and forgetting your purse, now can we Christine?” she grinned. The gloves, though snug, fit over my hands, ending just above the wrist in a ruffled lace cuff. French Maid lingerie can come in many different forms, from kawaii and cute to provocative and cruel (anyone with a PVC fetish reading this?), and here at Jezebel by Night, we love all of them equally. Ooh Carolyn that was just wonderful. You are really mothering me, I can’t remember being so pampered and loved.”Aunt Mary said, "Ooh my baby Chrissy looks like you love your clitty ejaculations." I heard what she said and thought how lovely it was. This was so heavenly to me and I began to think of what else the women had in store for me. I was willing to go along with anything they would like to do.

Carolyn continued, "Chrissy my dear you are probably wondering how I have milk in my breasts. I do have a baby; one of the other maids is looking after him in the servant quarters." Yes, that's much better, sweetheart,” answered Carolyn, a knowing smile crossing her lips. “Sit here and I'll start your bath water,” she said, turning and entering the adjacent bathroom. There’s something about French Maid costumes that just never fails to radiate sex appeal and sass, and call me old fashioned, but I just don’t think French Maid lingerie will ever go out of style.

Comments

Don't you just adore this wonderful petticoat, honey?” Aunt Mary asked, giving the skirt a shake. An almost imperceptible moan escaped from my lips, as the loud frou-frou and the silken touch of the lace brushing my nylon-sheathed thighs seemed to envelope me in a kind of soft cloud. Yes, Ma'm, she'll be right down.” With that, Carolyn called up the stairs, “Come down, and Honey, we're ready to leave.” My cheeks turned a bright red, but not out of embarrassment from wearing such girlish clothes. Rather, it was because deep within, I couldn't imagine anything nicer than continuing this new and exciting experience for as long as I could.

I brought my niece along with me in the car; would it be an inconvenience if we came in and looked for just a minute?” How was this possible?” I thought to myself. As I turned to see the reflection from another angle, it hit me. As the layers of taffeta swished about my nylon-covered legs, there was no mistake. This was no dreamlike image - this was I! I could have remained before the mirror for hours had the two women not awakened me from my reverie. Though she tried not to giggle, it was obvious me Carolyn took great delight in my misfortune. “Don't look so sad, Chrissy; there'll be time enough to try on all sorts of pretty things now. It'll be just like having a real live Barbie Doll to dress for a few days. Come Monday, I'll wager you'll feel terrible wearing nasty boy clothes.” I knew that was true as these clothes they put me in were so much nicer and softer than my own. With one hand continuing to caress my breasts, Carolyn reached around and took the discarded panties from the vanity, and, placing them over my throbbing shaft, began to stroke me.As she slid the silky panties up and down along my member, I began to shudder, “Yes! Yes! Make me your little girl!!” With that, my shaft erupted into the delicate little panties and I collapsed down onto the vanity seat. At this point I considered myself to be a girl. Gacha Includes Common PG Bra, PG Panty, Corset, Garter, Apron, Duster, Cup of Spilled Tea, Ring for Service Bell & VIP gift. Short Story Writing | Writers | Read Online | Writing Contests | Writing Software | Writing Journals | Writing A Book | Writing A Novel Oh Christine, you look absolutely wonderful,” exclaimed Aunt Mary, thoroughly pleased at the latest transformation. “I wish Susan could be here to see how darling you are.” After donning their wraps, the two ladies led me to the car for the drive downtown to the restaurant, while daintily dressed as a girl. She unpinned my outer diaper and removed it once I had lifted myself. Next she unpinned the satin diaper and exposed my mess. She said, “Ooh Baby is really messy, but don’t worry I will clean you up.” My clitty began to get hard and Carolyn said, “Looks like baby just loves being messy.”

Startled, I didn't know what to think. Had she really offered to end all of this? And, more to the point is this I really wanted down deep? Reflecting on all the events of the previous 24 hours, it didn't take long for me to stand and spreading my petticoats and skirt carefully, more gracefully took my seat again. I told her of the movie that was due to start soon. She said, “It’s interesting you chose that particular movie, I know of the movie, a man dressing in woman's clothes." She continued, "Well Chrissy my dear girl how you are enjoying your stay here with us?" I replied, "Very much Aunt Mary, the clothes you have put me into are so wonderful I wish I could always dress this way." Aunt Mary replied, "We are glad you enjoy it so much. We want to give you a taste of what it will be like as a girl from earlier in your life, we have a surprise for you later." I was wondering what it could be and looked forward to it as I was sure it would be good. Without her family in the house (remember that Aunt Mary was recently widowed and her daughter was in college on the East Coast), My eyes lowered, I stood at the bottom step and finally, my long lashes fluttering, looked up expectantly at my host.Carolyn rubbed the front of my panties and I began to moan softly in delight. Carolyn said,” You just love this don’t you Chrissy?” I replied, “Ooh yes it’s nice, I just love it when you make me ejaculate into my frillies. I just love being dressed like a girl. You have turned me into a girl and I really enjoy it.” Looking out to the car, the old priest smiled and waved to what appeared to him a pretty young girl. “Oh, I'm afraid that's not allowed; the academy is cloistered to women.” This dress has the timeless A-line skirt style and cinched waist, but with sexy PVC to give it a kinky twist. Perfect for costume parties and roleplay, this is a versatile dress that you are guaranteed to love.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop