LastSwab® Reusable Cotton Swabs for Gentle & Eco-Friendly Beauty Routines - The Sustainable Alternative to Single-Use Q Tips - Zero Waste & Easy to Clean - Comes with a Travel Case Holder

£3.995
FREE Shipping

LastSwab® Reusable Cotton Swabs for Gentle & Eco-Friendly Beauty Routines - The Sustainable Alternative to Single-Use Q Tips - Zero Waste & Easy to Clean - Comes with a Travel Case Holder

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, my original reason for writing about these products went (of course) beyond my new found fondness for waxing lyrical about bog roll. Yes, sustainability mavens will go out of their way to integrate zero waste habits into their lives, but most people will need to see how easy it is to replace their more wasteful habits with less wasteful ones. Swapping out Kleenex boxes for Last Tissue boxes is such an easy switch. The boxes also look very clean and crisp, way better (in my humble opinion) than the ugly Kleenex boxes with weird designs on them. These aren’t items you’ll use once and throw away, but a product you can use up to 1,000 times; therefore ridding the world of the equivalent number of single use cotton swabs. Yes, they do include plastic, but it’s important to remember that not all plastic is born equal (or evil, in this case). What Can I Use LastSwab For? Thanks to the beauty LastSwab, I can now tidy up my liquid eyeliner with precision. It has also been great for blending out concealer under my eyes (where it likes to gather inside my wrinkles). All in all, I’d definitely recommend Last Object to fellow low waste minded consumers. My personal favorite was the Last Tissue, which surprised me. Like most people, I first heard of Last Object with the Last Swab, but Last Tissue ended up stealing the show for me!

If this were a fish in a barrel situation, the barrel would be bowl sized and I’d be an Orca whale. have a break or opening in your skin, for example for a drip into a vein, a cut from surgery, a serious burn or wound, or other damage to your skinMy first impression of the Last Tissue box was how super soft smooth and silky it is. Say that three times fast. But it’s really true. The silicone box is so nice that as I write this post, I keep reaching over to pet it. Third, and this might sound weird, but the bumpy texture of tips feels pretty amazing when being used. It feels like it grips onto wax, dirt, or whatever, much better than its cotton counterpart. One reason I decided to opt for LastSwab’s ‘beauty’ edition was because of its design. With a slim, pointed tip and sturdy texture (designed to prevent bending), it’s incredibly easy to get to small imperfections around your eyes. I often found that traditional cotton swabs smudged more of my makeup than they removed – however, LastSwab is designed to prevent just this. Small and innocent looking they may be, cotton swabs punch far beyond their weight when it comes to environmental damage.

Reusable tissue might not sounds appealing, but seriously we’ve been using them since the dawn of time. Handkerchiefs were not just for our grandpas, the cave people used them too! LastSwab provides an eco friendly alternative to the many uses of single use q tips without the large environmental footprint. The rounds are not soft and fuzzy like the ones I’m used to. I thought it would be like rubbing tree bark on my face. The Last Tissue home boxes (think your classic rectangle Kleenex box) make a lot of sense. I imagine it will be great for larger households or homes, because you can put one in each main room. It’s also great way to introduce visitors to zero waste concepts when they come to your home.

Het onderhouden van je LastSwab

But why even bother with these products? Well, remember that picture of the little seahorse in the ocean clasping onto a q-tip with its tail. That picture is a stark reminder of what we as humans are doing to our planet with our single-use products. They’re piling up in our landfills, clogging our oceans, and polluting our beaches. We know we should make a switch, but how?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop