Glorious Pc Gaming Race GMMK Pro - 75% TKL modular mechanical gaming keyboard with RGB backlighting - 1.8m USB-C cable - Full customization mounted on Joints - Barebones

£98.03
FREE Shipping

Glorious Pc Gaming Race GMMK Pro - 75% TKL modular mechanical gaming keyboard with RGB backlighting - 1.8m USB-C cable - Full customization mounted on Joints - Barebones

RRP: £196.06
Price: £98.03
£98.03 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Despite the initial bug, it’s a responsive and great-feeling gaming keyboard that’s amazing to game and type on. To go with the Glorious GMMK Pro Pre-Built, this keyboard includes a Glorious Coiled Cable and compatible sized wrist rest. Usually with barebones kits, we receive plate-mounted stabilizers, but not in this instance, because with the GMMK Pro, we get their screw-in stabilizers, or as Glorious calls them the GOAT (Greatest of all Time) Stabilizers. However, they don’t live up to their name. Note that this keyboard has south-facing LEDs which means if you're looking for shine through keycaps you'll have a bad time finding suitable ones (in a good quality, at least).

GMMK Pro ISO (UK) : r/glorious - Reddit GMMK Pro ISO (UK) : r/glorious - Reddit

Individually machined and engraved, the GMMK Pro is presented in a beautiful, high quality aluminium frame, so you can be assured you're met with long lasting durability as well as style. GOAT STABILISERS & ROTARY ENCODERAfter I had heavily-tuned the stabilizers, the GMMK Pro sounded great when paired with the Lynx switches but, I wanted to see how it’d sound with my Alpaca V2 switches, which are a bit deeper pitch than the Lynx and because I use the Alpacas in my daily driver at the moment, I applied Deskeys switch films to the lower housing to really test the sound and it sounded lovely. Designed for gamers, enthusiasts and professionals, this gaming keyboard has been thoughtfully crafted with a passion for quality. The GMMK Pro offers a remarkably pristine, haptic and acoustic typing experience. After spending a couple of weeks using it as my main keyboard for work and for gaming, I’ve really come to appreciate why it’s gotten top marks from our peers. It’s a solid choice that’s not too shabby-looking either – probably among the best keyboards out there, whether you’re looking for the best gaming keyboard or a productivity one. https://www.kustompcs.co.uk/peripherals/keyboards/mechanical-keyboards-accessories/tai-hao-abs-double-shot-137-sandy-beach-keycaps-us-ansi-uk-iso-layout/ As a barebones kit, the GMMK Pro’s typing experience is heavily dependent on the switches and keycaps you use. I appreciated the 75% layout, but found that the stabilizers leave much to be desired and the gasket mount is a mixed bag. Only after I did serious modifications, which a user shouldn't have to do, did the typing experience become a good one.

Glorious GMMK Pro 75% Keyboard Barebone Black Slate - Kustom

As part of its dynamic 75% layout, the GMMK Pro offers fully customisable RGB lighting. For each of its 83 keys, you’ll be met with 16.8 million RGB colours that are presented in multiple modes and animations, also being presented across the signature side lighting panel to make it shine. This is a pricey piece of kit – the barebones board alone costs as much as many pre-built mechanical keyboards. Firstly, some housekeeping: it's called 'white ice' but unless you're pointing a lot of light at it, it's actually silver. Think 2010s-era Apple product silver. Not a deal breaker for me as I use it with a Mac, so it matches, but if you're expecting 'white', it isn't that. There’s more to the world of gaming keyboards than first meets the eye. Keycaps, switches, and lighting are all customisable with the Glorious GMMK Pro range, but starting with a barebones keyboard can be somewhat daunting. Especially for budding enthusiasts. This is where the Glorious GMMK Pro Pre-Built Keyboard comes in. A blend of hot-swappable functionality and a fully formed keyboard, this is the perfect place to start! Hot Swapping Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.ukAs well as looking sleek in white, the GPBT keycaps are highly durable, thanks to the use of PBT plastic. Resisting wear and tear, these keycaps won’t shine over time with heavy usage. Out of the box, this keyboard is arranged to be used with a Windows PC. Mac users, never fear – there are four extra keycaps included with Mac functionality. Plus, there’s an extra cheeky novelty ESC key featuring the Glorious logo. With the included Glorious Keycap Puller, switching out keycaps is incredibly easy. Corsair Dominator Titanium First Edition DDR5-6600 C32 2x32GB Review: Abundant Capacity And Performance The KiiBOOM Phantom 81 is another impressive linear mechanical keyboard with a transparent design. It’s a lot heavier and a little bigger than the Lofree 1% Transparent, but it’s also a little cheaper. Overall I'm really pleased with it, and consider it worth the money if you want something that you're going to use heavily.

Glorious GMMK Pro 75% Barebone ANSI / ISO is - X-C-C.UK Glorious GMMK Pro 75% Barebone ANSI / ISO is - X-C-C.UK

https://www.kustompcs.co.uk/peripherals/keyboards/mechanical-keyboards-accessories/tai-hao-cubic-profile-abs-translucent-jelly-jade-152-keycap-set/ Otherwise, it's a very good keyboard, utility and customisability-wise. It has a very satisfying feel to use, responsive, and has a satisfying sound. I'm sure I cannot add anything that others haven't said better.What’s more, the GMMK Pro works incredibly with the newly developed Glorious Core software suite. Easy to use, this dynamic interface will let you customise lightning, macros, key assignments, layers and more to give you full control. Traditionally a barebones keyboard, the Glorious GMMK Pro now comes pre-configured. Still equipped with the highly customisable hot-swapping technology, the Glorious GMMK Pro Pre-Built can be adjusted to suit your exact needs. Plus, with its compact, 75% TKL form factor, this is an excellent keyboard for both work and play. A showpiece of design and engineering, the GMMK Pro is made with gamers, enthusiasts, and professionals who appreciate quality. Thoughtfully crafted, every detail in its gasket-mounted plate design dampens keystrokes to create an pristine acoustic and haptic typing experience. CNC ALUMINUM CASE Not even Glorious themselves offer the full range of keycaps that they have available for ANSI, for ISO/UK layouts. https://www.kustompcs.co.uk/peripherals/keyboards/mechanical-keyboards-accessories/tai-hao-cubic-profile-abs-double-shot-glacial-lake-150-keycap-set/

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop