The Concise 48 Laws Of Power (The Modern Machiavellian Robert Greene)

£4.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By letting envy fester, it can manifest in a host of problematic ways that will ultimately try to rob you of your power. After all, they are likely to fill in the silences you leave, revealing more information about their own intentions and weaknesses. Even the taking of a human life, murder, has circumstances under which it is not viewed as an evil act. Project dignity and supreme confidence that you’re destined for great things, and others will believe it. Law 27: Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following: Offer people something to believe in and someone to follow.

This book does not have to be construed as a means to cruel and heartless power any more than Sun Tzu's The Art of War should be viewed as such.

If you currently exist within an established group, intermittently withdraw so that others talk about you and admire you more.

She’s published dozens of articles and book reviews spanning a wide range of topics, including health, relationships, psychology, science, and much more. The author also describes how powerful the 'us-versus-them' policy is in creating a cult-like following and keeping your followers united, like certain religious and belief systems.The 48 Laws of Power has been referenced, or bought by 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Michael Jackson (who wrote in the margins [21]), Courtney Love (who was photographed carrying it on the way to court when facing a drugs charge [22]), and Will Smith. Amoral, cunning, ruthless, and instructive, The 48 Laws of Power is the definitive manual for anyone interested in gaining, observing, or defending against ultimate control. For anyone with an interest in conquest, self-defence, wealth, power or simply being an educated spectator, The 48 Laws of Power is one of the most useful and entertaining books ever. Even though this book is quite ruthless and straight to the point, there’s many important lessons to be learnt and it’s quite eye-opening. The powerful are constantly adapting, and their power comes from the speed at which they can change.

Law 24: Play the Perfect Courtier: Learn the rules of the society you’re playing in, and follow them to avoid attracting unfavorable attention. Consequently, power is like oil, you only need to strike it once to assure yourself a lifetime of wealth and power. when I continued reading I found out that some of the laws he's talking about are already implemented around us by people we know.Law 44: Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect: Seduce people by mirroring their emotions and interests; create the illusion that you share their values. Discover the fascinating history of the humble notebook, from the bustling markets of medieval Florence to the quiet studies of our greatest thinkers. Our resources are crucial for knowledge lovers everywhere—so if you find all these bits and bytes useful, please pitch in. If you want power, there's no pious act you do to feel good, nothing else correlates with it so be an unfeeling robot. Since now I have entered an environment, where I need to deal with a lot of competition and thrive to get myself noticed, I started reading this book again.

Law 16: Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor: Once you’ve become well-known, don’t wear out your welcome. If you don’t recognize and nip envy in the bud, it will grow and the envious will work insidiously against you. I wish someone had warned me about most of it early in life, it would have saved me so much time and energy lost on dominance-seeking people, and would have helped me escape the boredom of such interactions.I think I worked for a number of disciples of this books lessons, and they all never escaped their lives of self imposed misery. Once a base of power is established, you can then begin to disseminate your beliefs gradually, and they are more likely to be adopted. In addition to having a strong following within the business world and a deep following in Washington, DC, these books are also being hailed by everyone from war historians to some of the heaviest hitters in the rap world (including Jay-Z and 50 Cent). Law 23: Concentrate Your Forces: Focus your resources and energies where you’ll have the most impact or get the most benefit. By inventing yourself as this cult-like entity, they will follow you and give you untold amounts of power.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop