Crochet in a Weekend: 29 Quick-to-Stitch Sweaters, Tops, Shawls & More

Crochet in a Weekend: 29 Quick-to-Stitch Sweaters, Tops, Shawls & More

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you’re looking for a light weight slouchy hat then I got ya. This beanie is worked from the top down so you can create a fitted version, or add more rows like I did here to make a slouchy hipster style – it makes a great mens hat too. Top-Down Baby Cardi | EASY | 0-3 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months and 18-24 months | Light Weight Yarn [3] | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Lena Skvagerson

This tote bag design by crochetwithmarybeth is really unusual and will appeal to many teenage girls (or middle age mums like me!)

Double-Flower Dishcloth | INTERMEDIATE | 7.75 inches diameter | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Kristen Stoltzfus Clay Four Paws Coasters | EASY | 4 inches square | Light Weight Yarn [3] | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook | Kim Guzman If you shy away from crocheting sweaters, cardigans, ponchos, or tops because you think they’re complicated and take too much time to make, this book was designed just for you. These baskets by the ever stylish Alexandra of Twoofwands will hang anywhere in the classroom and I GUARANTEE you they WILL be used more than another mug cosy!

There’s something here for everyone from the youngest babies through the teenagers to essential teacher gifts and those environmentally friendly relatives who hate consumerism.Bear & Lion Trinket Holders | EASY | 4.5 inches X 1 inch tall | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | Kathleen Stuart Everyone wants more storage right? My friend Veronika at Bluestarcrochethas created this really easy basket pattern that you can adapt to create something taller or wider to suit the person you’re creating it for (or your own home, because once you’ve made one you’ll want them too!) Double Six Tote | EASY | 17 inches X 15 inches | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | Kathleen Berlew Faux-Macrame Plant Hanger | EASY | 5.5 inches tall X 3 inches diameter at bottom X 7 inches diameter at top | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook | Laurie Ann Sands Would you like to have your own digital copy of In A Weekend: 30+ Fun Weekend Projects ? Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!

I love the texture that the balls give to a simple but roomy tote. Perfect for all those ‘essentials’ that teenage girls need every day but with a little ‘Je ne sais quois’. Mosaic Shawl | INTERMEDIATE | 13 inches X 75 inches | Super Fine Weight Yarn [1] | 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook | Lena Skvagerson Crocheted in a rectangle and then seamed together, it couldn’t be simpler for a beginner to create a great homemade crochet gift for the men in your life.

California Coast Beanie | BEGINNER | small/medium and large/x-large | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Lena Skvagerson The simple, modern design on these Hill Crest Mittens by Crochet.Life will appeal to everyone the family. Mega Baskets | EASY | Small, Medium and Large | Super Bulky Weight Yarn [6] | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Debra Arch Do you have a favourite gift that you love to create? Let me know and I can add it in to the list so everyone else can have a go too! Star Flowers Baby Blanket | EASY | 36 inches X 40 inches | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | Rena V. Stevens

Kitty’s Carrot | EASY | 7 inches long | Light Weight Yarn [3] | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Lindsey Stephens Search Press supports the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC), and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA).Round & Round Mini Throw | EASY | 31 inches in diameter | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 6.5 mm (K) crochet hook | Kathleen Berlew You can adapt it to use different sized yarns, hooks, colours, add more rows or make it longer to create a truly unique crochet gift for any of the men you are close to. With Love Coaster | INTERMEDIATE | 4.5 inches diameter | Medium Weight Yarn [4] | 2.25 mm (B) crochet hook | Cherie Bernatt of Crochet Mon Cherie

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop