LEGO 42114 Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler RC Truck Toy, Remote Control Car Construction Vehicle

£19.49
FREE Shipping

LEGO 42114 Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler RC Truck Toy, Remote Control Car Construction Vehicle

RRP: £38.98
Price: £19.49
£19.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

LEGO Technic construction vehicle playsets are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge with vehicles that look and drive like the real thing.

Fact is they screwed up big time. Far better to blame it on some scapegoat than to admit that they were wrong in the first place. The other play feature is the raising and lowering of the bed. This works really well, and the app has some pretty realistic sound effects to enhance the experience.obsolescence/longevity: just because an OS or App doesn‘t get any updates anymore (at some point in the future) doesn‘t mean the product stops working and becomes useless! My original iPhone still works quite well today, over a decade after I got it - I only had to change the battery once. So next time you get a new phone, keep the old one around for Lego use.

Section three is mostly about putting a beautiful finish on the cab section. This batch of parts has a lot more Technic panels and detail elements. I’ve broken out even more X-Pod containers from my personal stash to keep the glut of Technic pins organized. physical controller/buttons: the one point I concede is that the physicality of a touchscreen is less than brilliant, and for some scenarios like racing downright bad - which is where peripherials come in: at least on android, you can connect gamepads and other similar input devices to remedy that problem. granted, the official PU app doesn‘t support that (yet) but others do.

Parts

This is an incredible set! It looks amazing, but I didn't feel like a lot of the build time was spend just to make it look pretty, like I had with for instance the 42100-1 Liebherr. Everything feels functional. The build went smooth, but is challenging as there are multiple places where a mistake can cause a lot of re-doing. So you need to keep your attention. Let me preface the next bit by saying that as an electronics and software engineer this subject is right up my alley - or to put it simply: I know what I‘m talking about."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop