Le Creuset Travel Mug, Stainless Steel, Vacuum sealed, 8.5 cm, 18 cm tall, 0.35 L, Cerise, 98800000060080

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Le Creuset Travel Mug, Stainless Steel, Vacuum sealed, 8.5 cm, 18 cm tall, 0.35 L, Cerise, 98800000060080

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Crafted from two layers of stainless steel, it's vacuum sealed to maintain ideal temperatures for extended periods of time. Please note: Stoneware, glass and electrical items can only be delivered to UK addresses (including UK Offshore). This mug is made with a double layer of Stainless Steel and vacuum sealed to ensure your drink is kept warmer or cooler for longer. Made with a double layer of stainless steel, the mug is also vacuum sealed to ensure your beverage is kept either warmer or cooler for longer.

Stainless steel is generally considered the best material for reusable coffee cups because it’s non-reactive, durable and excellent at temperature regulation. This set of four is glazed in a series of gorgeous metallic hues: chiffon pink, rose quartz, bluebell purple and mist grey. As an espresso drinker, there’s not much point in getting one of these, as my coffee tends to disappear within two sips and fits perfectly in a much smaller and lighter cup. Well insulated thermal ones shouldn’t lose any heat, but “if someone has a flask of filter coffee that is sealed and hot for eight hours, you can get an element of staling from the coffee oxidising. The superior insulation keeps the product either hot or cold longer than normal so you can enjoy your drink when and where you want it.

Leekes Ltd act as a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For damaged items that can not be exchanged or replaced we will offer a full refund back to the original payment method. No matter how good looking a mug is, it's important to choose those that are functional and convenient. Complete with a black coloured lid that locks securely into place to prevent any spillages as you go.

Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. However, it comes with a relatively high carbon footprint (a lot of energy gets used firing it in kilns), and can be fragile. Available with heat-resistant lids in popular Le Creuset colours, each mug features the brand's three-stripe design. The classic stainless steel design is scratch resistant and apparently immune to dents - I’ve thrown it around enough to know.The lid has another standout feature, one I really liked: it offers 360 degree drinking: wherever you place your mouth around lid, you can drink. I threw it in my bag on my commute, purposefully tipped it upside down and gave it a good shake - over a sink, may I add, as I initially had my reservations about the lid.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop