FEANDREA Dog Carrier, Folding Fabric Pet Carrier, 70 x 52 x 52 cm, Dark Blue

FEANDREA Dog Carrier, Folding Fabric Pet Carrier, 70 x 52 x 52 cm, Dark Blue

RRP: £31.99
Price: £15.995
£15.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Market place product / Description by third party seller: This Marketplace Product is sold and shipped by a third-party seller, not by Rivers. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It looks as described and only time will tell whether it will produce some good compost for my garden.

The L-shaped bolts ensure your pet’s safety while inside, and with its scientific design, the cage can be assembled and disassembled without tools. Wir haben diese Box bestellt, damit der Hund einen Rückzugsort hat und wir bei Bedarf wenn Besuch kommt, den Hund in die Box bringen können da manche Familienmitglieder Angst vor Hunden haben. If you're a pet owner looking for a secure, easy-to-assemble, and adaptable crate, I highly recommend this product.No problem: If your dog wants to travel far with you and enjoy the big wide world comfort must not be neglected. SEPARATED NEATLY: The removable partition wall allows you to divide the dog cage into a feeding zone and a place for housetraining—perfect for puppies! Rounded corners guarantee injury prevention for both pet and owner, while the removable ABS plastic tray simplifies maintenance. In conclusion, this dog crate has proven to be a versatile and reliable choice, even when used for unconventional purposes like accommodating a cat giving birth.

I recently purchased this dog crate for a unique purpose - to provide a safe and comfortable space for my cat to give birth to her kittens.

Foldable Structure - Because of its foldable structure, this pet carrier takes up little space at home and on a trip. This dog cage of Songmics with 2 doors, 2 handles and a tray, is the ideal choice for your pet, because it’s more a dog villa than a dog cage for its considerate design. Gabbietta arrivata in tempi record, con imballaggio perfetto e completa di tutti gli accessori e libretto di istruzioni che non serve neanche vista la facilità con la quale si monta. Rivers has not verified, and does not make or adopt, any representations in the product description. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

The foldable design and 2 handles on the top make it easy to transport Easy to Clean: The foldable dog crate comes with a pull-out tray on the bottom, so you can easily slide it out for cleaning and keep your dog’s place clean—your fur friend will thank you for that! The double L-shaped locks prevent your fur friend from opening the doors itself Choose the Right Size: This 107 x 70 x 77. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.

Mine is positioned on 500mm square gravel trays set out on a 6 x 2 footprint for drainage and the frame cabled tied down to keep in position.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop