God of Malice: A Dark College Romance: 1 (Legacy of Gods)

£10.005
FREE Shipping

RRP: £20.01
Price: £10.005
£10.005 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just wow! Loved both MCs so much ❤️. The character development was phenomenal and they both grew so much - together. Glyn intrigues him when no one has ever caught his interest before. How good she is and how she sees beauty. She quiets his storm, while he makes her stronger. The book is really not heavy storyline-wise, there's a whole lot of introduction to the new cast of characters and kind of laying out the lay of the land for the coming books, but 🤷🏻‍♀️. Still giving it 5 stars, because Killian was the best psycho hero I've read in a long time, and Glyn was literally his perfect pairing, lol. If you're a fan of psychos, dubcon, OTT controlling heroes with more than a dash of crazy, you're going to love this one too! Being known as a psycho was something Killian was proud of. His mind worked differently. He always liked hunting. There was just something so amazing about watching your prey suffer after that long chase. That is until he stumbled upon the best prey ever at the cliff. Glyndon might just be the prettiest prey he ever had. She was everything he wanted and everything he wanted to break as well. His little bunny liked to run and he liked to chase. She said she hated him but he knew better. If only she knew the real reasons he had for chasing her.

Creighton and Annika: were okay in this book, and their book was super meh! I still get uncomfortable; let me ignore them! 😂 Honestly, I'm not going to say a single thing about what happens in this book because you just have to go in blind. I LOVE RK's work and I ALWAYS have high expectations going into her books, let me tell ya, I've been BLOWN AWAY. how, um, f0rceful Killian could be. He doesn’t like the word no 👀. If he wants something, he’s gonna take it 😬. The opening scene is n0nc0n, then we get some dubc0n ones, but for the most part, Glyndon was along for the ride 😉 The Legacy of Gods series is a new world that brings us the children from the Royal Elite and Mafia World villain’s and their queens. Characters we’ve already fallen in love with, or for some readers they may never have met, either way, this world is brand new and the perfect place to meet brand new characters who are unapologetic for who they are and a place for us to fall in love with all the dark romance that their actions take us on. It’s a wild ride and one I’m still in complete awe over even hours after finishing the book. I have a feeling this entire series is going to involve lots of book hangovers.

Just one book out and I probably have a billion couples in my head already, so much steam, so much chemistry. I mean it's tough for me to choose who to ship with whom 🤣 and what about Jonathan as a grandpa??!!! OMG. Glyndon King is an art student, a sketcher and dabbler in contemporary impressionism attending the Royal Elite University. Nineteen year old Killian Carson is a fourth year med student at their opposing university the King's U. my pink princess??? eli move over, I'VE also been obsessed with ava since she was born. ava is a mini silver, from her style to her personality (sassy, fierce and actually the biggest girl's girl), ava was the star of this book for me. i don't care if i'm setting my expectations way too high but eliava will serve everything from boy obsessed to a girl who acts as if she hates him, to secretly hooking up I NEED THEM TODAY 😭😭 and rina you better put chapters in from the past i need to see ava from birth TILL THE DAY SHE TAKES HER LAST BREATH. give me this, i deserve it after you put us through nategwen. MY BABIES HAVE ALL GROWN UP AND I JUST FEEL LIKE A VERY PROUD MOTHER. I HAVE NURTURED THEM JUST AS LONG AS RINA AND THEY ARE ALL VERY SPECIAL TO ME (yes even you ceciloser - thank you to my queen mari for coining that term and remi i guess...#justkidding #parentsdohavefavourites) All you bitches hating on my man Killian and I’m just sitting here thinking one less person I gotta fight off for him 💅 Not everyone can have as good of taste as me 💁‍♀️

This book is told in multiple points of view, mainly in Glyndon’s, but there are plenty of chapters in Killian’s point of view as well. I love seeing into the mind of the anti-hero, so we can really get an idea of what they are thinking. We can see the obsession first hand. It is fun to watch as the hardened emotionless guy struggles to figure out why he is so interested in a particular female. a disaster might or might not kill you, princess. But being terrified of it would definitely finish you.“ I'd say the enemies to lovers trope goes deep between Glyndon and Killian, but even that might be an understatement because Glyn could shout from every rooftop about how much she hated Killian. But he was so unbothered by it and kept on with his day. White Dwarf 83 (UK), "The Crude, the Mad and the Rusty - A Warhammer Battlegame" by Aly Morrison, Jes Goodwin & Graeme Davis, pp. 30, 35please the way he fights with his bare hands, how he looks like a viking god, his man bun, niko is a bisexual king, therefore i still have a chance brandon so don't get too comfortable.

So... my previous review was extremely ugly, and I didn't even write immediately when I read this book because I was confused AF about whether I liked it or not, and I was mostly out of my mind too! Moreover, after reading Iqra's review, I felt provoked to write one as well! 🤌🏻From the first chapter we get the words psychopath and sociopath thrown around and you know the characters are going to be either extra self-aware or just... caricatures of what a psychopath is supposed to be.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop