Hoover Telios Extra Pets Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, TX50PET, Quiet, Compact, Carpets, Hard Floors, Allergy, Powerful, Tools Onboard, Blue

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hoover Telios Extra Pets Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, TX50PET, Quiet, Compact, Carpets, Hard Floors, Allergy, Powerful, Tools Onboard, Blue

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This vac does as one would expect, and more. I've been super impressed with the suction power, ease of use and manoeuvrability. The bin capacity is plenty big enough for our two bed home, too, and I've found that I don't need to keep emptying it at the end of each use. It's also easy to set up, and I do LOVE the colour.

There are also two washable filters that can be easily removed and washed when performance of the vacuum cleaner degrades. The All Floors Care Nozzle – The all-action nozzle, works great on tiled, wood and carpeted floors. In the instructions, it is also advised that after each five bag changes the filters will need to be cleaned to ensure constant optimum performance. These instructions are pretty comprehensive and are laid out in a step-by-step manner so are easy to follow but we've yet to test this on our model so cannot vouch for this (something to look forward to!) How does the Hoover Telios Extra TX50PET Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner rate online?

Hoover Spares & Accessories

This new model has an updated version of Shark’s Anti Hair Wrap tech: in testing, both the soft brush roll and carpet brush came out completely clean. Supplied with an additional nozzle to care for your wooden, parquet or laminate floors. Soft natural bristles and felt wheels enable you to clean your delicate surfaces without the risk of scratching. At least the reason that the Respira is so hard to move is because it has a lot of power. I measured it at 229AW, which puts it within reach of the Shark NZ850UKT. That power translates into decent performance: a solid sweep through our test mess, although a trace of dirt left behind towards the edge of the floor head. Pet hair removal was spot on, removing every trace of dirt. With its comparatively low price, the Hoover Telios Extra TX50PET is great value for a cylinder cleaner. It’s also neater and easier to store than its direct competition, the Numatic Henry. Having a bag makes this cleaner easier to empty, although you only get EPA bags, so those homes with allergy sufferers may be better looking for a cleaner that has HEPA filters and bags. Crevice tool, mattress tool, brush, turbo brush, flexible crevice tool, carpet/hard floor head, hard floor head

With Hoover’s Performance System 4 Eco+ built-in, you can breathe easy knowing your vacuum is powered by an efficient and powerful motor that actually releases clean air for all those living within it. General vacuuming – Light and easy to push around, plus lots of storage onboard for the main nozzles. I took to the floor to start off with, and was immediately impressed by how quiet it is. There's an Acoustic Care System sliding button which can control just how much noise is output so I set it more towards the 'Min' setting. The suction is, also, oh so very good as well. I could see the vac slightly lifting up our large wool rug in the living room which is pretty satisfying because you know that it is reaching deep down into the carpet pile and raising out any (potentially) nasties such as dust mites and crumbs. To make manoeuvrability easy, the telescopic tube rotated 360 degrees in the main unit as I was moving it around the coffee table. This helped to avoid any frustrations of not being able to turn in directed when I needed to. Vacmaster has opted for an anti-tangle head that stops hair from becoming caught around the roller. It’s a welcome addition, particularly on such a low-cost vacuum cleaner, since it saves the horrible job of cutting away tangled hair.

Best Sellers

We loved the power settings on this vacuum cleaner: they’re clearly labelled for the job at hand with settings for curtains and upholstery, rugs, carpet and hard floors. No more guessing which mode to use. tools stored on board so they are easily accessible when you need them, including crevice tool, dusting brush and furniture nozzle. Save space and take care of all your cleaning tasks. In fact I’m making more noise from dragging the nozzle across the floor (due to the impressive suction) than the engine is making! Accessories

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop